Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2002, 12:57 AM   #21
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I hope you get better soon.
Old 07-20-2002, 01:07 AM   #22
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Reeka,

I don't know if you remember, but I too have had a debilitating blood condition: Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP). I understand and empathize fully; I have been there. I am so sorry you have had to go through so much suffering. It is a horrible thing in any form.

Of course my prayers are with you. Thank you for letting us know. We are your friends, and we care about you.

Blessings,
Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 07-20-2002, 01:44 AM   #23
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Reeka,

I am very sorry to hear about your health problems. I will be in earnest prayer for your recovery and continued well being.

I pray that God would lay His healing hand on you and relieve your suffering.

I also have a chronic illness (Chron's Disease) that has been "life threatening" at different times in the past, so I can "empathize" with you suffering,{to a small degree, anyway). I pray that God would ease your suffering and that He would be with you for each step of your journey.
Old 07-20-2002, 02:31 AM   #24
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I'm so sorry to hear this, Reeka . I will be thinking about you and wish you all the best and that you recover soon.
Old 07-20-2002, 05:08 AM   #25
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
I need your support. Prayers. positive energy, good thoughts--------whatever you do, I need it. I'll try to keep you better informed in the future. Thanks, guy! I love you.
You have them.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 07-20-2002, 05:56 AM   #26
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

The f*ck????

I mean come on... I know some shit you have gone through... but this sucks.

So what anyway? If you are reading this, I wanted to say I was missing you because I haven't been seeing you in MSN!!! SO that's what's up and such... I would like to say like before if you ever need a friend I am here

At least the removed the tumor... at least now all you have to focus is the heart... but then you got fired... ouch...

You can PM me or whatever [img]smile.gif[/img] I am here

Take care, and be assured that I will be praying for you

Ryan
Old 07-20-2002, 07:25 AM   #27
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I AM really Sorry Reeka god damn it!!! I dont have word`s almost how UNFAIR this world can be sometimes. I shall pray for you that can you be sure on i will, and i hope that you will be better soon please be that, and you can live your life as a normal girl and have it fine whith your friends again, and i would like to be your friend to, and you must come back here to IW to.
I dont have more to say now but i give you a big "hug" and a little smile [img]smile.gif[/img] Se you later Reeka.

Regards your friend Eivind.
Old 07-20-2002, 07:43 AM   #28
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi Reeka I know things are scary for you right now but you have all of us to help you through it [img]smile.gif[/img] We all love ya so you better get better soon! If you need anything, you let me know-Pauly
Old 07-20-2002, 07:44 AM   #29
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Oh Reeka Im so sorry to hear this. Many prayers and blessings are on the way. God be with you. Words fail me. We love ya and will be praying fervently.
Old 07-20-2002, 08:07 AM   #30
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Reeka, I'm really sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers.