Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2002, 08:31 PM   #91
Nydlari
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
what has this experience taught me?
1: Dwarves are kind of scarry when you don't draw pupils on them...
2: its very easy to forget to add pupils
3: black hair on a dwarfe looks grey when its on a black backdrop/...
4: I never ever ever ever want to draw another dwarf again as long as I live!!!!
5: Dwarven Cocktails are actuall midevil moltovs...
I hope you enjoy it more than I did making it...
I appologize, I didn't realize this would cause a traumatic experience. Good Sig though, thanks!

Now can anyone tell me how to add it to my posts?
Old 03-30-2002, 10:54 AM   #92
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Um well i dont really watch digimon...i saw the movie and it was reeeealllllly gay. So you can make it look like whatever, Stile doesnt watch it either
Old 03-30-2002, 11:07 AM   #93
Stile, The Blue Adept
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:

uuummm just one slight issue with this request....

I have a great mental image, its a guy sitting by the lake playing away on his harmonica... but it looks like a digimon ripoff @_@ LOLZ for those who watched the first 3 episodes just to see what the heck the show was about know what im talking about but umm if i must i can still draw your freind with bluegenes brown hair and harmonica *sweatdrops* i guess it's just coincidence and all but umm i might even draw the guy at the same ANGLE as Digimon just because that's the image im getting BAH damn past experiences this is kind of embarasing seeing as i doin't even like digimon and i don't want to get the impression that i LIKe that sort of thing... er...
If it helps you any, try to think of someone who looks a bit older, he may be short, but it's not because he is extremely young, also, instead of by a lake, maybe in a field with just a river, or better yet, on a mountain top, standing near the edge of a cliff. It will help to know that he is an Adept, in other words, powerful mage, his magic is based on music, so he is a musician.

I hope this helps, i know it's not more for the physical description, but hopefully it draws away from the digimon thoughts by adding more depth to the character himself.

[ 03-30-2002, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Stile, The Blue Adept ]
Old 03-30-2002, 11:31 AM   #94
Krishach
Drow Warrior

Ah, thanks a lot /)eathKiller (sorry for the late response, been at Disney Land for 3 days). And uh, just one more request, sorry if I've been bothering you. Could you just do your magic and spiff it up some? It's kind of boring right now. Again, if you've had enough of me, don't worry about it.
Old 03-30-2002, 03:50 PM   #95
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Krishach- I would but i doubt that it can be spiffed beyond the point which it has been spiffed, it's the image you wanted with your name and not much else can be done aside from totally distorting the image and I cannot tell what it really is. Perhaps that makes it more creepy, the lack of clarity which distorts the viewers eyes and leaves perception and one''s own imagination to fill in the empty voids such as lack of color, it is things like this which make art considered more of a psychological science... if i made it stand out that would only make the sig reflect my imagination, its better to leave things in everyone's hands...

-To the Dwarf guy, i was being a little exxagerative but umm the image can be hosted in your sig by type an open bracket [ then and IMG, then close the bracket ] and put in this code for the image:

http://www.dabros.com/images/deathki...eeeeadorph.jpg

then open another bracker [ say /IMG and then close the bracket ]

so something like [ i m g ] http://www.dabros.com/images/deathki...eeeeadorph.jpg [ / i m g ]

without any spaces!! k?
Old 03-30-2002, 03:53 PM   #96
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

-STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS

First i'd like to say that im running out of space

second:
Hey donni!
(or anybody)

All of these drawings are up for grabs as sigs i just started brainstorming trying to visualize the harmonica guy and in the process made all these with the free-hand tool in photosho...

I think donni will like the one above

this one was inspired by love-hina a bit...

These are two assasins, one's modern one's more feudal... the modern one is bigger the fuedal one stops there.. (a freind recomended that I do one with cleavage well whatever*
Umm yeah I do use purple on my first layers *trade secret has been revealed* and umm that means that if you want to use one of them just ask, say which one, right or left, and name what kind of background you want with it and i can stick it right on there... Once again the modern assasin/ninja is actually longer it goes down to her ankles and she has a katana.

ok im gonna draw that guy now..
Old 03-30-2002, 04:20 PM   #97
Krishach
Drow Warrior

Alright, thanks /)eathKiller. I like the name of the picture. =P Oh, it's a guy in the shadows, if you can't see it.
Old 03-30-2002, 04:26 PM   #98
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

THERE i captured the innocence of a young boy alone in the woods possibly near by a stream but the harmonica didn't fit when he's laying on his back so umm

If you like it, love it, if you hate it, like it...
I'VE GOT ARTISTS BLOCK
*head explodes*

*has a new head screwed on*

*a bell rings and an electronic voice comes on*

Now serving number 407... number 407...
Old 03-30-2002, 09:07 PM   #99
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

O yes.... My post no. has just sky rocketed Thx 4 all the effort /)eathkiller [img]smile.gif[/img] But incase u actually were going 2 try again on making my sig dont worry about it [img]smile.gif[/img] I got one I like right here [img]smile.gif[/img] Thx a bunch.
Old 03-30-2002, 09:29 PM   #100
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Well i'm looking at all these spiffy anime & manga style sigs and i'm kind of envious because i'm an anime lover, my current sig is great though Monique [img]smile.gif[/img] . So mm for a sig.

1. An elf, don't care weather its a male or female (let them think what they like).
2. I picture the Elf holding Katana's one in each hand in the middle of the woods, the Kantanas glowing with energy (if you can manage that or elece just shining really brightly).
3. An advancing enimy of any kind (preferably and evil one though).
4. It be at dusk or at during the day witchever you feel like.
5. (i know its alot but you said be pecific) hase my name in gold&silver somewhere and Have fun creating it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

and sence you said you are running out of space i could probably sign up for a free hosting service somewhere to host it.