Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 04:06 PM   #21
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Off topic (or actually on topic, but it seems the thread is hijacked by SC herself ): Ziroc is going to add more ranks very soon if I read it right. So perhaps it might look messed up at this point, but it will change soon enough.
*Groj hopes he didn't read that message in a month old thread that happened to get bumped today *

Hijacked, kidnapped and put through the mill.... from Red Wizard to Absynthe's bum........ It was a shorter journey than one might have imagined, n'est pas? Thanks for the ranks info, Grojlach.... I shall await developments with interest and a brighteyed and bushy tailed approach, as is my want, or should that be wont??

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate
Old 10-24-2001, 04:10 PM   #22
Sorcerer Alex

I can't believe anyone really cares about their avatar

Old 10-24-2001, 04:18 PM   #23
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
I can't believe anyone really cares about their avatar
I get so bored looking at the same thing all the time! I've had this wretched wizard for bleedin' ages now........ since 750, I think...... Look, I'm a girl that likes change, okay??

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate
Old 10-24-2001, 04:21 PM   #24
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
I get so bored looking at the same thing all the time! I've had this wretched wizard for bleedin' ages now........ since 750, I think...... Look, I'm a girl that likes change, okay??
Yes. Now, go rearrange some furniture for her Alex. No, the sofa goes over THERE. And the lamp should be to the left....a little more....perfect!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-24-2001, 04:22 PM   #25
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:

Then you won't like it when you hit 3k posts! Only gold dragon avatar from that point on.

Old 10-24-2001, 04:22 PM   #26
Absynthe

Quote:
Hijacked, kidnapped and put through the mill.... from Red Wizard to Absynthe's bum........ It was a shorter journey than one might have imagined, n'est pas? Thanks for the ranks info, Grojlach.... I shall await developments with interest and a brighteyed and bushy tailed approach, as is my want, or should that be wont??
Could be wont, if you want, or won't if you don't...
Mum! There's a dead bishop on the landing...!

------------------

Perversion is the true spice of life: Variety is just part of a healthy diet.

Old 10-24-2001, 04:22 PM   #27
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Quote:
Come over here baby............. You may well get more than you bargained for...
No need for bargaining, felis argentium, I am both cheap and easy...

BTW, check your e-mail, I'm sending you a related joke that is simply too sick to post here...

Joke has fallen into my box - you, dude are the very sickest of sick little puppys....... Now, what nasty medicine shall the cheetah prescribe.......

------------------

Old 10-24-2001, 04:25 PM   #28
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Quote:
Could be wont, if you want, or won't if you don't...
Mum! There's a dead bishop on the landing...!

Aha. The no dinner problem solved in the nick of time. How very clerical of you......

Later......

Damn! Turns out the cleric is too big to cut up. Cheetah is feeling clerically challenged.
------------------

[This message has been edited by Silver Cheetah (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 04:26 PM   #29
Absynthe

Quote:
Joke has fallen into my box - you, dude are the very sickest of sick little puppys....... Now, what nasty medicine shall the cheetah prescribe.......

Not really, O Silver one. A truly sick individual would turn a really nasty joke on the first six words of this post... But I will cleave to my saintly nature and not lower myself.

Even I am wondereing if I'm treading close to the line at times...

------------------

Perversion is the true spice of life: Variety is just part of a healthy diet.

Old 10-24-2001, 04:31 PM   #30
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Not really, O Silver one. A truly sick individual would turn a really nasty joke on the first six words of this post... But I will cleave to my saintly nature and not lower myself.

Even I am wondereing if I'm treading close to the line at times...
Yes, lucky you're such a saint, otherwise we'd REALLY be in trouble.