Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2003, 10:30 AM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Thought this question might make for some interesting discussion. Oddly enough, I'm not sure I have an answer to my own question but I'll muddle through.

I do rather relate to Erasthmedor - we're both nearsighted and basically kindly, doing harm only by accident or when deserved so I guess that would be my best choice. Oakenmir would be a good choice for me too. I like trees, a lot!

Also add which NPC you would LEAST like to be -

Sebastio - universally disliked, doesn't know when to shut up, so caught up in his own preoccupations that he cannot relate to the needs and priorities of others, really needs to get out more!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 11:16 AM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Who would I like to be? Hmmmm... Sebastio... total power over others, people tremble in fear when you approach, your very name causes small children to scream and cry in anguish... what power!

But the NPC I'd most like to be is Hephaestus. Aside from the blindness issue, I enjoy tinkering around and making things (like the shelves I designed and built in the basement this past weekend). I'm also not very appreciated either... And the added bonus of Erathsmedor (or Wyvern [img]smile.gif[/img] ) as your friend? Priceless...

As for who I wouldn't want to be..... aside from Sebastio (can't take *that* much enmity), I'd lean toward Jathil. Wandering around in circles on a mission that's long been proven futile, and unable to see the graveyard just around the corner... talk about futility!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 12:54 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

The person I would least want to be, I believe, would be Brinbath. With my claustrophobia being the king of an underground kingdom would be quite unbearable. Even standing by a cave entrance makes my heart pound. And being a king my subjects would need me so I would not be able to just retire like Bilbump and Rethpian.

On the other hand being the Jinni of the Lamp would be eaqually frustrating: Being stuck inside the lamp only to come out when called upon...

Erzebette is perhaps in the most preferable situation of all: Having apparently no obligations she lives out in the open and has the great Erathsmedor as her protector. She also lives within walking distance of Ishad N'ha in case she has to go shopping in the pawn shop.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:55 PM   #4
WillowIX
Apophis

What NPC would I want to be? Hmm tough call. I would have to say Anephas. I would give anything to be able to sleep undisturbed for that long. Of course I doubt he gets much sleep these days. All those strange persons roaming the Serran.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 10:41 PM   #5
Featherstone
Dungeon Master

Scanthril - Leader of the Black Hand would be excellent - never do a days hard work, just steal whatever you want, and if someone tells you your lazy or??? ya just slits their throat - ha
Also Freyedies would be a good life - Its good being the King as someone once said

Worst NPC for me would be Grunaxe - stuck in that cell for years and years with Boogres for company - no thanks
Old 03-04-2003, 03:31 AM   #6
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

I'll have to go with Wyvern on this one.

I think I'd enjoy being a dragon...able to fly around all day, toasting people I didn't like that much.....And I'd have a nice little treasure loaded cave to come home to. I have to admit, that would be a pretty nice set up...

Oakenmir would be pretty cool, and maybe even Urthdala. The solitude might get to me though.....

I'd like to be Arbidren though (although he dies) because he is one kick-ass priest/mage/warlock guy.

The person I would most hate to be... (aside from Sebastio?) would be the possessed D'Soto. Life (or should I say un-life...) would really get me down, going around, ranting and raving. Hell, even he could challenge Sebastio (my moneys not gonna be on D'Soto though...)

The final person I would hate to be would be Rethpian. Come on, eating rats all day in a dark scary crypt??? I would absolutely detest that.

Oh, btw, WillowIX:

Parlez vous francaise? Je parle un petit peut parce que j'etudie(s?) francaise a l'ecole. Malheuresment, mon francaise n'est pas super.

Sorry about missing the acents (e acute, cedillas, a grave).

Cheers,

Moiraine Sedai
Old 03-04-2003, 04:17 AM   #7
Olli Kalma

You sure put hard question!!

I like Lysandra of Yur very much ( I'm not so perverted, but she has it something ! )

But I'm male my self and think I wouldbe that little ratlin who's Thieves guild master... He's so cute, but deadly!

[ 03-04-2003, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: Olli Kalma ]
Old 03-04-2003, 08:51 AM   #8
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

Being a kind of smith myself (locksmith), I think I would like to be Strumbold or one of the other smiths. I would love the opportunity to work by an old forge, hammering away on the anvil, making swords and armor for the noble knights.

I would definately not like to be His Royal Whiningness G'ezerred Ra. He's really a sad, sad figure.

C
Old 03-04-2003, 09:18 AM   #9
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
I would definately not like to be His Royal Whiningness G'ezerred Ra. He's really a sad, sad figure
Especially if you consider what he had to do to get to where he is... slaughtering his whole family.

And
Quote:
Parlez vous francaise? Je parle un petit peut parce que j'etudie(s?) francaise a l'ecole. Malheuresment, mon francaise n'est pas super
Je parle francais, Moiraine Sedai. J'etudiais le francais au lycee et a l'universite. Et je ne sais pas comment ajouter les accents non plus! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 09:34 AM   #10
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by moiraine sedai:
Oh, btw, WillowIX:

Parlez vous francaise? Je parle un petit peut parce que j'etudie(s?) francaise a l'ecole. Malheuresment, mon francaise n'est pas super.

Sorry about missing the acents (e acute, cedillas, a grave).

Cheers,

Moiraine Sedai
Oui. Mais je n'habite pas au Québec. Cependant mon père est le Québec. Vous avez besoin probablement d'un clavier français pour les accents.

OK back to English. We wouldn´t want to leave the rest non plussed, with the exception of Bungleau. Didn´t know you knew French. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote