Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2001, 09:39 PM   #51
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

I suppose I am guilty of short posts, but then again I am kinda the silent type most of the time. Only when I rant do I type alot. See I ain't typin alot. I am used to chat rooms though and am kinda still sorta learning this message board thingy stuff. I do not post for points or ranking. I started with answering what questions I could in IWD/HoW forum and I still do that if I can help. Most of my posts have come from there and the BG1 forum. Heck I don't even know what number I am sitting at now. Though that guy who stares at me is kinda scarey.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Wulfere (edited 06-12-2001).]
Old 06-12-2001, 10:24 PM   #52
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Of course I am guilty of spam! I spammed with everyone else on the infamous 1000 post thread and I occasionally post a spam post just for fun. But as you can see from my numbers I do not post for rank and I try to at least put a little humor in most of my posts. As for spamming for rank, I think it has pretty much died out. Sure there are a few "help me get out of stone golem hell" threads, but even these peter out after a while with little actual spam. So that being said I would like to present my sponsor for this post

I'll say this, Moridin...HAHAHAHA...er, you do usually make me laugh with these posts! But I sort of feel responsible for your descent into spamdom...and I'm darn proud of ya, pal!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-13-2001, 12:04 AM   #53
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

I'll say this, Moridin...HAHAHAHA...er, you do usually make me laugh with these posts! But I sort of feel responsible for your descent into spamdom...and I'm darn proud of ya, pal!

Cloudy

Thank you SpamCloud!

Without your inspiration and...errr leadership my spamming abilities would be nothing....I would also like to thank everyone else for leaving so many obvious targets in their threads

------------------

Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect from alphabet soup?