Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2004, 07:25 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Mad

A group of danish protestors protesting on TV about the american invasion in Iraq...people telling us all that it is absolutely legal for iraqis to kill americans in Iraq...WTF!!!!

Then I stopped and thought about it...thought a little harder...en mulled it over again...and the only conclusion I CAN find is that they´re right!
For the Iraqis...some of them anyway...the americans have unjustly invaded their home country and are trying to force feed the US-style belief down their throats...

I am a little shocked to be left with that conclusion since I absolutely support Saddams removal...but am against the international indifference from US president...In my view Saddam needed to be removed, but I keep on wondering if Bush Lied his teeth off and worse yet...that he might have known of 9/11 in advance and let it happen due to...well to be blunt to cover his blunders before 9/11 he wasn´t popular at all *LOL*

Anyway...anyone got any snappy comebacks...I really need to find valid arguments to move my conclusions or solidify them!
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 07:36 PM   #2
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

HMMM Good point usualy when your at war both sides try to kill each other!But George said we already won!? So WTF is going on its starting to sound like Viet Nam again..