Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2006, 04:51 PM   #131
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

1. I'd quite like to be a monkey. Not a gorilla or baboon, one of those little fast monkeys that can really dart about the trees. I think it'd just be cool to be free and go to the canopy of the rainforests and swing about all day...*blush*

Showing my childish tendancies with that answer *grin*

2. This is a toughy. Usually after a bit of self-prompting I take risks, be it saying something to someone or doing something a bit rash or whatever, so I'd go for lead them for the daring way. If we perish, well it's a risk we'll have to take. Probably showing how stupid I am though, risking everyones life. Then again, how unfair is it if half the men can survive, but the others must perish. Either we all die, or no one dies *grin*
Old 07-31-2006, 07:19 PM   #132
ZFR
Legion Symbol

3. Since we are on topic of taking risks:
here is a game: you have 50$ to divide between you and another person. You go first. You can take howevermuch you want, but then the other person can either accept it and take the rest, or refuse it and you both take nothing. So how much would you take? And if it was the other person going first, would you accept his decision and take howevermuch he left you even if it is little, or would you refuse if he takes too much and leaves you too little (how much that little would have to be for you to refuse)?

4. What were you scared of when you were a little kid (as in real little as early as you can remember)? What about later (bigger kid)? What about now? Do you have any chronic phobias?
Old 07-31-2006, 07:27 PM   #133
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Just an update on who have answered so far:

Aelia Jusa
ZFR
Illumina Drathiran'ar
robertthebard
shadowhound
Hivetyrant
bungleau
machinehead
Sever
Madman-Rogovich
Lauren
toot003
Lucern
Callum
Ivellis
SecretMaster
Captain Obvious

[ 08-21-2006, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: ZFR ]
Old 07-31-2006, 08:35 PM   #134
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion
to continue the trend:

5) cheeseburgers of Fillet mingon?

(apologies abotu spelling???)
Old 07-31-2006, 09:14 PM   #135
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Obvious:
to continue the trend:

5) cheeseburgers of Fillet mingon?

(apologies abotu spelling???)
Woah now! RTB is gonna have yer heid
Old 07-31-2006, 11:21 PM   #136
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Everybody is stealin' my question...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:02 AM   #137
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

3. Right, it's early so I've read this question three times and it still doesn't make sense *grin*
Although to be honest, it depends entirely on the other person, but for arguments sakes let's just say it was an everyday stranger. I would split it straight down the middle, $25 each, for fairness.
However, if he offered me less than $25 I'd be spiteful and teach the greedy so-and-so a lesson by refusing and no one getting any money. Too little would be less than $25 me thinks, just because I wouldn't think it was fair on me if the other random person got more, just because he/she was greedy, you get me?

4. As a little kid I remember going to my nanas and watching Crimewatch (I was about 3 year old) and in this particular episode a girl tried to squeeze through the gap between her house and her garage as some boys were teasing them and they weren't allowed in the house. So this one girl gets stuck, and the fire brigade come and rescue her and cut her out and all this. And I remember I couldn't sleep because of it. Looking back now I have no clue what I found so scary about it, but I was terrified.
Oh and burglars. I was terrified that we'd be burgled one day, so I kept a baseball bat under my bed.
I'm sure a three year old wielding a foam-covered baseball bat would terrify even the most seasoned burglar *snickers*
As a bigger kid? Erm...taking big kid as about 10-11ish, and I honestly can't think of anything I feared. I mean, I was scared of things, but none that strike me as phobia-esque.
Now? I've accepted fear is all in the head, so even if I'm a bit reclutant to do something, say as little as pick up a daddy-long-legs that is fluttering about so I can't go to sleep. (that is one thing I hate, when you start to drift to sleep and you see a moth or something fluttering about *screams* Not sure if that's a fear or not.)
Erm, yeah, hope that answered your question [img]tongue.gif[/img]

5. I'm not 100% sure what Fillet mingon is *blushes* I think it's a steak, in that case it's a tough choice. The steak I last had, a real steak not a Tesco's own frozen one, was when we went to Florida and was in a proper steakhouse..it was lovely!
Although a cheeseburger...you can't beat a good ol' cheeseburger...so that's my answer!

Next up (he isn't on the list of past-answerers so I'll assume ZFR is right ) is SecretMaster!

I had so much trouble getting this to post. Kept blabbing on about HTML tags...in the end it wouldn't let me put a less than sign < and a dollar sign $ next to each other *shrugs*
Old 08-01-2006, 07:47 AM   #138
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I was gonna make a thread out of this question a while back, but anyways:

1. What is your most memorable/enjoyable gaming moment (or single gaming session) of all time. (Can be any genre or gaming format: console, pc, coin-grabber etc.) And why?
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:15 AM   #139
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

2. What's something unique about you?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:27 PM   #140
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

3. Are you superstitious? (not walking under ladders or whatnot?) And if you are, what kind of things are you superstitious about?