Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2001, 09:22 PM   #1
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi, again.

I did not have much success with my previous post. So I am going to have another go at it.

First off, let me say that multi-games are great fun. It is very different from playing solo. You get to know some really great people. And you have a shared experience between you. Onee of the nighlights of my week is the night I play my multi.

Hosting a multi is very easy. Believe me, if I can do it, anybody can. I am probably the most technologically challenged person on the boards. And I would be very happy to help organize a multi and tell how to do it.

It really does add a new and interesting dimension to the game.

I am volunterring my services to help start a BG1 multi game. Of couse you would need at least 2 people or up to six. Surely there are at least two people out there interested in a multi.

Think about it, maybe talk to people who have multiedand then, if you are interested, please do the following and I will help organize the multi. I am on vacation from June 30 - July 6.

During this time, please e-mail me, Reeka@tgeweb.com, with the following information if you are interested in perhaps participating in a multi:

Where you live and the time zone
What type of character you would like to play
What type of computer connection you have

When I get back, I will check my e-mail and see who is interested and will get in touch with you.

Lest you think it is terribly time consuming, the game I host meets once a week for a couple or three hours.

I stongly encourage you to try a multi if you have not done so. I think you will really like it if you do.

If you have any questions about a multi, please e-mail me with those as well.

Nice to see all of you again.

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB

Reeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 03:19 PM   #2
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Bumping for Reeka.

------------------

Fljotsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 04:46 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

At the moment, I am concentrating on ToB, and then the downloadable expansion for Heart of Winter.
I do not play for hours upon hours, so I will be at it awhile.
Maybe that is why nobody else is interested.
We are engaged in other tasks at the moment, and cannot commit to another. Just a thought.
Otherwise, I would like to do it.

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Currently engaged in the Throne of Bhaal expansion set
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 01:49 AM   #4
Qrt
Dungeon Master

MP'ing is so fun!! Last night when I logged unto Mithrill Hall I got a poke with a sharp stick and a request to MP in 5 minutes or else...

And we had a couple of fun hours destroying werewolves by the dozen - but not the least fun is the chat-function.
Qrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 11:16 AM   #5
Lavindathar
Harper

Im interested. Add me on ICQ or MSN.

im english, and I'd play a warrior,,or anything else.

------------------
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote