Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2004, 05:29 PM   #1
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Hey Z, been playing on all the levels recently and wanted to mention a couple of things.

Undergroung Passage and Tower: I have to say I laughed through the entire battle with the Cubes down here, I never expected to fight Talking Jello. Any idea when you may expand on the passage and the Tower? I havent noticed much going on in this area and was wondering what and when you had for it.

Level 4: Noticed a few more webs, and occasional small change here and here... but Lester is is like super powerful now. I have had a level 25 chatacter fighting him for about 20 minuets now and I can only hit hm with a natural 20, and I have +40 to hit. What the heck did you do to him lol

Level 7: I like the new layout. I spoke to you about this in game but wanted t post it here also. I like going into a area ive ben a few times and opening a door, then realizing that everything is different. *Hey I just killed Lester... woohoo* I like how you re-did the Skeleton Army also. It seems like there is a evil character on each level with an agenda fo Waterdeep, and only us adventurers are keeping them at bay.

Level 11: CHOC spelled out in gold LOL nuff said. Will those guys that have gone seed hunting for the friendly camp ever return?

Leve 12: The store is a nice addition, has saved my butt a few times now when I run out of potions. I havent been down lately to check on your summoned dragons, but in a unrelated comment, I noticed that Rogues and invisible charaters have near no chance of sneaking around... does everything have True Seeing? I dont mind it... just make me work harder.

I think thats about it for now, Im going to go tuen in Lesters Flesh and continue exploring.

[ 03-11-2004, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Teri-sha Illistyn ]
Old 03-11-2004, 06:40 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I can respond to those dragons for you! The freaking area goes black with darkness spell, then a BLACK Dragon jumps in on ya! And yes, they work harder than the green ones did. Very nice touch.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:21 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Heheh, sorry about Lester, I'll lower his stats a bit, I just kept seeing him get killed with one hit from loads of peeps, and was thinking--man, lester is a puss. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll fix his stuff, he must have taken some MLB Steriods.

About the true seeing--only a few have it now on level 12. the Mages no longer have it, and I think the clerics don't now too.

---- Larry, glad ya liked the new Summoned dragons!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Crazy eh?

More soon

BTW, I am indeed working on finishing up on the underground tunnel to Blackstaffs, I am just wanting to get level 13 done--it's almost done as well, and should be fun!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 08:36 PM   #4
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

You dont need to lower Lester much, it was just kind of a shock when i kept missing him, I checked all my equipment then was watching the combat text. Did you give him a 60+ AC? High 40s would be about right for that level. His minons fallin a single hit, uping them a tad wouldnt hurt.

By the way, Who is Kalesties and why does he/she/it have pets on level 5 and 8?
Old 03-18-2004, 01:21 AM   #5
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

I just felt like commenting, nothing has happened on this board for 2 days.... so here goes.

I made it to level 12 today Z, I do like the black dragons... Those blasted assassians ont he other hand lol
Old 03-18-2004, 02:45 AM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Teri-sha Illistyn:
You dont need to lower Lester much, it was just kind of a shock when i kept missing him, I checked all my equipment then was watching the combat text. Did you give him a 60+ AC? High 40s would be about right for that level. His minons fallin a single hit, uping them a tad wouldnt hurt.

Kalisties is a plug from the old goldbox game Pools of Darkness. I think she was some Drow Demi-God--that's how I am going to spin it anyway in Undermountain

Old 03-18-2004, 08:36 AM   #7
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Z,
How complete is Blackstaff's tower? Is the entire thing finished or are you still working on it? Right now I seem to be stuck by a pile of boulders on level 3 or 4.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:52 AM   #8
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:
Z,
How complete is Blackstaff's tower? Is the entire thing finished or are you still working on it? Right now I seem to be stuck by a pile of boulders on level 3 or 4.
I'm working on finishing it now--and the next few rooms are EXTREMELY complicated to do--a teleporter maze with over 20˛ teleporters and over 500 choices. I may tone it down a bit, because the odds of hitting the correct 10 teleporters in a row is low right now. Maybe I'll drop clues..

Old 03-18-2004, 11:14 AM   #9
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

500 choices???? Looks like ill be busting out the alcohol for that little puzzle!!! Please add clues for my livers sake.

Btw, I noticed the monsters inthe secret passage are very very low level... could this be a starter area for level 1 characters??? Hmmmmm
Old 03-18-2004, 04:35 PM   #10
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Teri-sha Illistyn:

Kalisties is a plug from the old goldbox game Pools of Darkness. I think she was some Drow Demi-God--that's how I am going to spin it anyway in Undermountain [/QUOTE]Kalisties was A Drider Demi-God that the Drow worshiped from what I remember.
I'm going though all my 1st Edition and 2nd Edition AD&D books to find out for sure. When I find out for sure I'll post the imformation for you or I'll send it to to By E-mail. If you would rather have it sent by e-mail to keep the suspence for everyone else let me know.
I was thinking that there is something about it in Elminster's Ecologies so I'll check there first when I get home tonight. I will find it for you.