Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2001, 12:06 PM   #1
Moni

It would be a shame to never see them again!
Old 05-03-2001, 12:17 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I don't think they're gone, Moni...I just don't think you can search for them. They're all there, though, now. You just have to go back umpteen hundred pages to find them!

Oh well...

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 12:56 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc must be doing something -
ALL POSTS HAVE BEEN BACKED UP - NONE ARE LOST - Permanently or otherwise!!

DO NOT FRET!

NON STRESS AREA!

RELAX!!!

SAY YOUR MANTRA: "Meow"

Everything will be fine!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 05:46 PM   #4
Moni

"Meow" "Meow" "Meow"
"Puuuuurrrrrrrrrr"
All Better Now! Thanks! I only see 2 pages for threads....was wondering how to get to them if it is at all possible!

Moni
Old 05-03-2001, 06:14 PM   #5
AliCat
Drow Warrior

My screen only usually shows a couple of pages that you could look at, but... I've done one search already where I found an email I wrote back in November or December, so... the oldies are still here. I do think you have to search for them, though.

AliCat

------------------
Check out the Wizards and Warriors Story Archive at http://www.seastop.com/ww.htm
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 06:31 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Go into your PREFERENCES and set it to

ALL TOPICS

Old 05-03-2001, 06:48 PM   #7
Epona
Zartan

Go to the box at the top right of the topic list screen - the box that says "show posts from last 20 days".
Change it so that it is "show posts from last 45 days" instead. All your old posts will reappear - it is just that the 2 week gap has pushed most of the posts beyond 21 days. I have checked and this works. I now have something like 12 pages of threads!

Oh, and this is my first post over here at W&W - just sticking my head round the door to have a look!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 07:14 PM   #8
Moni

Hi Wyv!
Hi Epona!

I reset my preferences and POOF there they all are! Gawd I feel like a total idiot now! LMAO Thanks guys!

Moni
Old 05-03-2001, 08:35 PM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Moni -

Don't feel like a fool - there seems to be a minor bug in the forum which is causing the show setting to change - at least it has twice on me. I'd set it to SHOW ALL TOPICS and when I come back online, it has reset to Show 20 days or something. I'll report it to Ziroc.

I reset my in my PREFERENCES so it is supposed to STAY that way - obviously needs to go to obedience class!

Wyv
Old 05-03-2001, 08:52 PM   #10
Moni

Wyv,

LOL yeah they were all there the day the forum came back and then after Ziroc worked on this forum, when I came back they were all "gone"! Had me completely stumped and I never thought to check the preferences!
I'll keep my eye on it and let you know if it goes back on its own again

Hugs!
Moni