Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 01:55 PM   #31
Dramnek_Ulk

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerhal:
I won't believe in aliens until I actually see one probeing my ass.
\/\/|-|/\- 1F j00 833 -|h8/\/\ P|\081|\|g 7umw0ns 8L78s /\77?

Old 07-06-2002, 02:45 PM   #32
Jerhal
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Dramnek_Ulk:
\/\/|-|/\- 1F j00 833 -|h8/\/\ P|\081|\|g 7umw0ns 8L78s /\77?
Well if I see them probing someone elses ass I guess I'd believe then too. But I would close my eyes right away and would never know for sure *what* I saw...but seriously I don't think the situation would ever come up.

[ 07-06-2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Jerhal ]
Old 07-06-2002, 03:07 PM   #33
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i believe in them. im an athiest, but still open minded. i know they exist, ive SEEN a ufo. no kidding, i saw one in the summer at my aunts house. not recently, but it was in 1990. i was 12, and myself and my brother saw it, when we looked at each other, we looked back up in the sky, and it was gone. ive seen ghosts too, but that is another story entirely.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 07-06-2002, 03:29 PM   #34
SecretMaster
Apophis

Okay, I am the biggest alien Nut/ Freak in the world. I won't rant on n on, and it might cause flaming, so i will just say yes.

Hey Morgan, I've seen one too. Seriously, since that sight, i've been studying them and making theories.

[ 07-06-2002, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: SecretMaster ]
Old 07-06-2002, 04:37 PM   #35
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, an interesting fact:
Millions of years ago Scientist's have found that the Earth's atmosphere etc would have been extremely close, almost identical to mars' current ones, so maybe that will change some time as well by some event and life will grow there, and just think of the billions of other planets with conditions that could hold life, not necessarily human, but life.
Old 07-06-2002, 04:49 PM   #36
SecretMaster
Apophis

You know who probably new about Extra-terrestrials. Egyptians. They knew a lot about the skies. I'm sure they have records or something we haven't discovered yet.
Old 07-06-2002, 04:53 PM   #37
-vixen

i am an alien!!!!!!!!!

so yes its fact cuz im living proof

Old 07-07-2002, 02:20 AM   #38
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Well, an interesting fact:
Millions of years ago Scientist's have found that the Earth's atmosphere etc would have been extremely close, almost identical to mars' current ones, so maybe that will change some time as well by some event and life will grow there, and just think of the billions of other planets with conditions that could hold life, not necessarily human, but life.
Personal theory here. I think Mars has ALREADY hosted life. It seems to be the same thing we are doing to the Earth. Putting so much carbon dioxide into the atmosphere that animlas that breath oxygem will no longer be able to survive. The scientists know there is oxygen and water on mars.

see my next post.
Old 07-07-2002, 02:34 AM   #39
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
You know who probably new about Extra-terrestrials. Egyptians. They knew a lot about the skies. I'm sure they have records or something we haven't discovered yet.
Damn right they did. In July 1976 the Viking Orbiter set out to map the entire surface of Mars. What appears to be a face looking toward the sky was discovered. The US goverment decied that this news should be kept under wraps.

http://barsoom.msss.com/education/facepage/face.html to see it for yourself.

They ALSO found what appears to be THREE GREAT PYRAMIDS. This in itself wouldnt be any big deal if it werent for the fact that they are exactly the same sizes and distances relative to the Great Pyramids in Egypt. You would be amazed at the mathmatical precision used in the scale on both planets. The ratios are eaxctly the same.

The clincher is that fact that the Face and the pyramids are the same dimensions as the Sphynx and the 3 great pyramids in Egypt.

Coincidence? I dont think so.

http://www.his.com/~tharsis/pyramid/

There are links to other sites if youd like to investigate more for yourselves.