Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2001, 02:38 AM   #1
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

JUNGLE LILY!!

There we were, the Altar of Isis, no immortality as we were soon to discover! All aggressors had been dealt with. The chest was now empty. "Back to the ship!" said Katie. We climb aboard, and Katie yells,"A JUNGLE LILY HAS BEEN HERE!!" Eager to gain experience, we start our search from the ship. Then just as Dave sees it's shadow on the beach, BAM, BAM, BAM!! It's already attacking!! Katie barks,"JACKIE, GET YER FIRESTORM!" BAM, BAM, BAM!! Screaming in pain, she prepares her spell."Hey, where'd it go?!?" BAM, BAM, BAM!! "It's in the water in front of the bow!" shouts Jerome. BAM, BAM, BAM!!! "Bob's down! Medic!" "I can't see the stupid thing!!" shouts Jackie. BAM, BAM, BAM!! Jackie falls, screaming in pain. "We gotta get off the ship! We're sitting ducks!" Dave yells. We scramble off the deck into the water and head for shore. The Lily is waiting hungrily for a six course meal! BAM, BAM, BAM!! Mike and Dave are now history! BAM, BAM, BAM!! Katie's dead, and Jerome is dragging his nearly dead body onto the beach. The Lily crawls menacingly onto his soon to be lifeless flesh. BAM, BAM!!

Cut to scene 2

"Hey, it's good to see you guys, again! What happened back there, where are we, and what's with the light way over there?" Jerome says with much confusion.

"We're dead, and our bodies are currently being digested by walking coleslaw!" Mike says sarcastically.

"Who do we petition for a chance at reincarnation?" asks Bob.

"The Office of the Bureau of Repetitiveness and Redundancy!" sneers Dave.

"Very funny!" snaps back Bob.

"C'mon, guys bickering won't help anyone." Jackie states matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, guys. Jackie's right. Fr.Jerome, how do you assess the situation?" Katie adds.

"'It is appointed for a Man once to die, and then the Judgement'" he quotes from the Holy Writings."God will provide to rid the land of Evil. That we can trust.

"Hey, does anyone know a good canon lawyer" Mike asks as they walk casually toward the light.
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2001, 09:45 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!!

and WOWZAH!!!

What a story, Dr. Pick!!! Really set an exciting note for my morning! I hope my follow up trip to the eye doctor will not be as exciting!

Do tell us more!!! (or do you let your characters just stay dead when they die?)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 12:24 AM   #3
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

No, I reload, but I lost the whole trip out to the Altar 'cause I tend to forget the frequent saving tip. The 2nd trip wasn't THAT exciting, but fun none the less!
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 02:48 AM   #4
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

WOW!!!! Ripped you apart did it?

I hate those Jungle Lilies... I had no knowledge that they would randomly spawn on occasion so I was completely taken by surprise when I was attacked by 3 of them while running and fighting the sphynx with 5 out of 6 characters insane. By some miracle I survived, killed one of 'em and beat the sphynx (do you have any clue how long it takes to kill that thing with only enough mana for shock, burn and pain?!) I should build a party made just for killing mantrap type creatures (lots of samurai, plants hate fire ).

Ta-ta for now!

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 07:58 PM   #5
andora20
Manshoon

Wow, 3 Jungle Lilies and the Sphynx? Surprised u managed to survive at all, sounds like a tale for the Boogre Bar!!!

------------------
Carpe Diem, Carpe Jugulem
andora20 is offline   Reply With Quote