Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 08:30 PM   #1
Puke

I have a thing about viconia give her a girdle of giant strength and a decent hammer, but more importantly she can control undead not just turn them Ahhh my undead army.
plus she's hot
Puke

Old 12-16-2000, 08:35 PM   #2
Armisael

I prefer Viconia. In my party she's usually a slinger on the back line, but you can give her a strength booster and put her on the front line with the flail of ages in a pinch. She's got good wisdom and dexterity, and I hate Anomen.

Old 12-16-2000, 10:36 PM   #3
Mantis

I must agree with Amisael.
Even though I've never had Anomen or Viconia in my party, I hate anomens face, his voice, and his personailty.
In my second game I actually walked into the copper coronet and killed him.
The prob with viconia is she fights with keldorn...

Old 12-16-2000, 10:43 PM   #4
ironfist

Anomen has very poor stats compares to Viconia, 74 vs 87 I think.
And she also has much better AC and Wisdom.

Old 12-16-2000, 10:54 PM   #5
Azred
Drow Priestess

I have had no complaints having Anomen in my party, especially since I helped him achieve a certain goal. He made it to level 14 fairly quickly (since 7th level priest spells can come in quite handy) and now that he uses the Shield of Balduran and Crom Faeyr he is one-half of the powerhouses in my party.

Remember--there are never any "bad" characters, only poorly-played ones.
Old 12-16-2000, 11:07 PM   #6
Armisael

Yes, and incredibly irritating ones.

Old 12-17-2000, 01:16 AM   #7
BaatoRyan

Who the hell would want Anomen if there is a an NPC with higher stats, better AC, great wisdom, and a hotter set of armada to seduce a person who is Viconia! It is definitely Viconia!