Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2002, 03:07 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Anyone that says anything negative about the 9-11 events such as "I think they are making too much of it", will get your account DELETED.

I have removed 2 posts as of now, and I am very disappointed at that. So from now on, you are warned. Call me a censorist, but damn-it, I don't care! (In this case).

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-11-2002, 03:10 PM   #2
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I think you're right, good on you Ziroc! I mean...it's just...the people who have been claiming we're making a big deal of ti are kiddies whose parents probably aren't big fans of the US or whatever. I think we should ALL remember people DIED. This wasn't just a loss of two buildings and a few planes. people DIED, k?
Sorry, I get worked up because until january i didn't realise how major this was.
God bless America.
Old 09-11-2002, 03:12 PM   #3
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
I think you're right, good on you Ziroc! I mean...it's just...the people who have been claiming we're making a big deal of ti are kiddies whose parents probably aren't big fans of the US or whatever. I think we should ALL remember people DIED. This wasn't just a loss of two buildings and a few planes. people DIED, k?
Sorry, I get worked up because until january i didn't realise how major this was.
God bless America.
excuse me?
i am NOT a kiddy, ,thank you very much
the IRA missed killing me by 2 hours when they blew up a station i commonly used. they missed killing my DAD when they blew the train he took to work

so don't come that "anybody opposing my view is childish" nonsense

however, this is Ziroc's board and I will comply with this request

Old 09-11-2002, 03:13 PM   #4
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

I agree totally with this idea Ziroc its the only way some people will learn,
Good call,
Felix>
p.s. Lord Shield i was narrowly missed being killed when a car narrowly missed(< is that a double negative or just stupidity?) hitting my car head on... gues what it was a stolen car, puts you right off car-jackers... so you dont have to apologize i mean i'd feel like that if i was nearly killed by terrorists

[ 09-11-2002, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]
Old 09-11-2002, 03:15 PM   #5
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
excuse me?
i am NOT a kiddy, ,thank you very much
the IRA missed killing me by 2 hours when they blew up a station i commonly used. they missed killing my DAD when they blew the train he took to work

so don't come that "anybody opposing my view is childish" nonsense

however, this is Ziroc's board and I will comply with this request
LS...I was talking about uss. I know the IRA need to be delt with and I'm glad you didn't get hurt, or your dad.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-11-2002, 03:17 PM   #6
Lord Shield

Quote:
LS...I was talking about uss. I know the IRA need to be delt with and I'm glad you didn't get hurt, or your dad.
sorry Kaltia

all this talk of terrorism brought so much back of the years we've had with the IRA. bugger is one of my best friends could have shot them if our govt had given his platoon the order instead of fannying about

Old 09-11-2002, 03:18 PM   #7
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
quote:
LS...I was talking about uss. I know the IRA need to be dealt with and I'm glad you didn't get hurt, or your dad.
sorry Kaltia

all this talk of terrorism brought so much back of the years we've had with the IRA. bugger is one of my best friends could have shot them if our govt had given his platoon the order instead of fannying about
[/QUOTE] and the catholic and protestants.
Old 09-11-2002, 03:28 PM   #8
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I agree, Ziroc.
Old 09-11-2002, 03:36 PM   #9
Sigmar
Unicorn

What? Are you kidding me Ziroc? I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I never said ANYWHERE that they are making too much of it!

I merely posted a thread which contained a link to a site that contained an opinion very differant to my own. I am not calling you a censorist and I have as sure as hell NEVER disagreed with any judgement call you have made in the past, nor do I disagree with this one.

I admit what I was posted might have offended some people and I was aware that some people might have taken offence, thats why I said you could delete it if you felt it was reasonable to do so.

People/Ziroc believe you me I never wished for any of you to get annoyed and if I had a chance to do it again I would not have posted that thread.

I personally appriciate what the people of America have gone through, all the hardships they have overcome and so on. You can never make a big deal out of a single death, it's a significant loss that should be recognised.

I'm sorry if you're dissapointed in me and I now realise in retroscape that it was a mistake posting it today (I came across the topic todaty BTW).

There you have it my sincere apology but I hope you recognise that I wasn't out to intentionally insult America and it's people, I had hoped that people would have known me well enough to know that I wouldn't do such a thing.

Do what you will Ziroc it's your forum, your rules and I respect that. I hope you and others still respect me.

Sorry.
Old 09-11-2002, 03:44 PM   #10
Kaltia
Jack Burton

It's alright, Sigling, I'm sure you din't MEAN anything by it. If you had done it deliberatly to get people angry then that would be a different matter entirely and i would not be speaking so civilly toy ou now. i'd zap ytou but this isn't the right atmosphere.