Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 02:22 PM   #1
Tahawus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've nearly completed the dragon spire caves but I've been unable to locate the final dragon shard. I found one in a chest in a chamber just near the river after killling a scorpion. One was behind the water fall. I slid down the falls and into this secret room from above. Didn't really need the divine sigil for this. When I did use the sigil on the rocks the melted away but not enough to enter the room. Luckily I got the shard from the other way. I heard the last one is way back in the maze where the spider queen was (past the broken bridge oever the lava) but didn't find it in any of the multiple chests there. Nor did I find it in the hidden ravine next to the narrow ramp just before the highest bridge. Where could it be? Help would be great. Thanks
Tahawus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 02:35 PM   #2
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hmmm, tricky question. One suggestion would be to check out www.volberding.com for a spoiler/walkthrough.

Anyway, I think I know where the missing dragon shard might be located. Close to the room where you find Hephaestus, the blind gnome, there is a lift going up. If you take that one you'll find a hole in the floor. Drop through it. In the area where you are now you'll find the divine sigil (which I belive that you have already), in another dicrection you'll find a broken bridge over a pit full of lava. You'll have to jump between the pillars of that broken bridge over to the other side. There you'll find a maze with some chest (some of them are difficult to spot due to the darkness), and the dragon-shard should be in one of those chests.

Another possibility is that you've found the dragonshard, but the inventory has been full and you've dropped it on the floor. In that case you'd have to search the vicinity of all the chests.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Good Luck // Jazzid