Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2003, 04:58 PM   #41
Sigmar
Unicorn

Oh yeah didn't you say you were doing your Mocks around Janurary Kaltia, have you done them already, how did they go?

Personally I'm beginning to sound the drums of war, the GCSEs are coming... Year 11 seems to have passed by in a matter of days

[ 02-04-2003, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 02-04-2003, 05:08 PM   #42
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
She said no. Exact qoute from girl i wanted to go out with.(Paige)
I just want to be Friends. I don't want to mess up our friendship. When you go out w/ someone it messes things up and you r to go of a friend to do that.I will still be one of your bestfriend in the world and stilll be there when youneed me . I really enjoy talking to you !ButI just like U as a friend OK . I really really don't want you to be mad at me .But I really was thinking about it . You are the best and when I said that on my profile .I ment it !Maybe later in time I will think for 4 days again.
I've promised myself I will not worry myself over this,and it's a promise I'm keeping.
Unlucky mate, maybe next time. Maybe you should just be friends for a while. Most of the time two people can like each other more if they've known each other a long time. So don't pressure her, and say that you wanna remain friends too, but make sure she knows that you still like her more than a friend. This is all the advice I can give, sorry [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2003, 05:11 PM   #43
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Oh yeah didn't you say you were doing your Mocks around Janurary Kaltia, have you done them already, how did they go?

Personally I'm beginning to sound the drums of war, the GCSEs are coming... Year 11 seems to have passed by in a matter of days
Maths
RS
Graphics:C
Eng lit:C
Eng lang:C
Double science: CC
ClassCic:C
History:B
French:B
IT:B

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-04-2003, 05:12 PM   #44
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Unlucky mate, maybe next time. Maybe you should just be friends for a while. Most of the time two people can like each other more if they've known each other a long time. So don't pressure her, and say that you wanna remain friends too, but make sure she knows that you still like her more than a friend. This is all the advice I can give, sorry [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [/QB]
It's good advice Horatio. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..Although I don't really see myself as unlucky.I'm happy to just have her as a friend. So how are you nowa days Rob?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-04-2003, 05:15 PM   #45
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

Maths
RS
Graphics:C
Eng lit:C
Eng lang:C
Double science: CC
ClassCic:C
History:B
French:B
IT:B
[/QUOTE]They seem pretty good [img]smile.gif[/img] , but I'm not sure what Class Cic is?

Are you pleased with them because ultimately thats what really matters?
Old 02-04-2003, 05:16 PM   #46
Kaltia
Jack Burton

As long as I get into the sixth form, I don't mind [img]smile.gif[/img] ClassCiv:Classical Civilisations, study of the civilisations of the romans and greeks.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-04-2003, 05:17 PM   #47
Horatio

Things are going ok here, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] Been catching up on some work at Uni, didn't do a lot last year, so my room's a mess with a lot of papers ALL over the place
Old 02-04-2003, 05:21 PM   #48
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Things are going ok here, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] Been catching up on some work at Uni, didn't do a lot last year, so my room's a mess with a lot of papers ALL over the place
Good good.Take the papers you don't need at burn em! That what I do sometimes....mainly because that little man next to me says so.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-04-2003, 05:23 PM   #49
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Dude, there is such a thing as a vacuum cleaner

[ 02-04-2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

Old 02-04-2003, 05:27 PM   #50
Horatio

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Dude, there is such a thing as a vacuum cleaner [/QUOTE]I know...but would you use it to suck up your course work? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Someguy....nevermind