Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2002, 02:13 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

Hi, guys! I just came from a 2 day trip to a place my best friend hangs out sometimes(it´s about 130 kilos away). The reasons why I went there: 1) To go and have a good time with my friend and his buddies(in other words, to immitate "Jackass" ) 2) As my friend said, there were lots of babes there - I just wanted to meet one and get to know her a bit more .
Anyway, we went there and i saw a beautiful girl(She looked like Batwoman(Batgirl?) in Batman & Robin(Batman Forever?) only a bit thinner and alot more cute ). When i saw her, i couldn`t stop looking for more than 10 secs. Though i was too shy to say anything so i didn`t get to know her much .
The next day(today), i didn`t see her at all, and when i left, i just couldn`t stop thinking of her.. She is the reason i`ll go there again.. the next time i can go there is in winter .
You might think i´m a jerk because i was after physical appearance(I literally thought like this - *Looks at one girl. Thinks: "Nah, she`s too fat". Looks at another one. Thinks:"Nope, not enough pretty*) without even knowing what she is "inside".
It probably was just physical attraction(I don`t belive in "love at first sight")
but i`ve just never had this feeling about any girl before.
Heh, this all seems so over-dramatisized but i just want some advice - What should i do?

PS: I`m asking this here because of three reasons: 1) I know you guys. Ironworkers(soon Escapees) are mostly caring people and maybe know things about these kind of stuff. 2) I`m not in the mood to register in somekind of love.. thing. 3) Asking about this from anyone i know in real life could bring some consequences.. and would make me feel uncomfortable.
Old 09-29-2002, 02:14 PM   #2
Lord Shield

well, ,would be good idea to find out something about her first to be honest before diving right in

Old 09-29-2002, 02:21 PM   #3
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Well me and you are in the same sintiuation USS. Kinda, anyway. I know exacely what you mean with No. 3, I hardly ever tell anyone about my real feelings twords things like this in RL.

As for advice, maybe you could call up your friend and tell him to keep an eye out for her? And if he sees her maybe he can hook the sintiuation together.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-29-2002, 02:24 PM   #4
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Well me and you are in the same sintiuation USS. Kinda, anyway. I know exacely what you mean with No. 3, I hardly ever tell anyone about my real feelings twords things like this in RL.

As for advice, maybe you could call up your friend and tell him to keep an eye out for her? And if he sees her maybe he can hook the sintiuation together.
the old "friend of a friend" date - been there before

not a bad idea until you develop your own confidence for such things [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2002, 02:26 PM   #5
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Heh, well, exacly, I havent devolped an confidence for such things yet
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-29-2002, 02:28 PM   #6
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Yeah, now you know nothing. Maybe she was just a visitor there, like you.
Old 09-29-2002, 02:41 PM   #7
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Ah, the first onrush of the hormones, known here as "puppy love." Get to know her, talk about things that you might have in common. Don't tell her how "hot" she is. Pretty soon, the vibes will tell yo if there is a chance.
Old 09-29-2002, 02:44 PM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Ah, the first onrush of the hormones, known here as "puppy love." Get to know her, talk about things that you might have in common. Don't tell her how "hot" she is. Pretty soon, the vibes will tell yo if there is a chance.
Whoa Attalus, are you in to hiphop now or something ?
Old 09-29-2002, 02:56 PM   #9
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Yeah, now you know nothing. Maybe she was just a visitor there, like you.
No, i know that she lives there and is a friend of my friend.
Old 09-29-2002, 03:11 PM   #10
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Whoa Attalus, are you in to hiphop now or something ?
Yo, Johnny, whassup? R U aiighhht?