Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2001, 10:58 PM   #1
homsuplee
Dungeon Master

How do I create my own customized team ? I finally read through all the interactions (ctrl-i is sooooo cool), and now I want to try new combinations.

(the rest of this post is just incessant rambling. skip if you wish)
I think I'll go through with a power-gaming team my first time.

Bhaalspawn Kensai/mage dual at 13
blade
swashbuckler
archer
cleric/mage
mage

------------------
Death comes for you, FEEL IT'S ICY TOUCH
homsuplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 12:01 AM   #2
fckoln
Dungeon Master

Just go multi-player.

Create chars, export them (or save them) then insert into a multiplayer team. I did this in SOA, assume it works the same in TOB.
fckoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 12:24 AM   #3
Lestat
Manshoon

Yeah, use 'serial' and create your own game... you may want to pre-generate the charecters, so you can just add them again if they die permanently, or your just to lazy to raise them yourself

Also, if you want a power team, start a multiplayer game in SoA with all human fighters (4 berserkers, 2 kensai) then dual two of the kensai's into a mage and a thief, then save and load into ToB.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 12:43 AM   #4
fckoln
Dungeon Master

Lestat! Rumblin' into the Ironworks with a vengence! Out of nowhere comes Lestat. I know cause I've been reading for a few years and just started posting stuff myself.

Course you've been "resting" for a few decades, just got up - fed on some tasty snacks *swallows hard* and are looking for your next adventure... a rock band again???
fckoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 03:41 PM   #5
Lestat
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by fckoln:
Lestat! Rumblin' into the Ironworks with a vengence! Out of nowhere comes Lestat. I know cause I've been reading for a few years and just started posting stuff myself.

Course you've been "resting" for a few decades, just got up - fed on some tasty snacks *swallows hard* and are looking for your next adventure... a rock band again???
Yup, been tired feeding on minor beings! Look, I'm a DM already! Two days

Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 02:51 PM   #6
Kitka
Dungeon Master

heehee. once youve created a game in multiplayer, you can drag and drop the saves into the single player folder and play without having to tick boxes etc each time you play, just lift them from the *mplayer* folder and drop into *save* in the black isle directory. then play from *single player*
Kitka is offline   Reply With Quote