Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2004, 07:47 PM   #41
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Muhahahahahaha! Can't tell you how much of a relief it is. And I am glad that I got past the quintesson stage before that avatar was introduced. Bring back the stone golem I say - at least golems have dignity and don't piss on the floor or insult men by turning them into female mutated cats.
I don't know, I'd have to rank quintesson up there with the Emerald Dragon hell, or any avatar that lasts for 500 posts anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2004, 07:48 PM   #42
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by quietman1920:
Banned from Canada? Does that mean she loses her Molsen & Lebatt's discount?
Bah, our beer isn't appreciated south of the border anyway. It's considered hard liquor down there. [/QUOTE]I've heard that Yanks are wusses when it comes to drinking but surely they can't be that bad?
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 06-14-2004, 07:50 PM   #43
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
Muhahahahahaha! Can't tell you how much of a relief it is. And I am glad that I got past the quintesson stage before that avatar was introduced. Bring back the stone golem I say - at least golems have dignity and don't piss on the floor or insult men by turning them into female mutated cats.
I don't know, I'd have to rank quintesson up there with the Emerald Dragon hell, or any avatar that lasts for 500 posts anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Yeah I also said quintesson was crap. I don't know why people don't like the emerald dragon rank...sounds quite 'ard actually
THough my ninja storm shadow avatar looks quite menacing too

[ 06-14-2004, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Old 06-14-2004, 08:02 PM   #44
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
(Kneels before Mack) "My life in payment, oh powerful one!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2004, 08:04 PM   #45
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
THough my ninja storm shadow avatar looks quite menacing too
Fine fine, have your fun, but remember karma Vaskez. May your avatar turn into a furball [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2004, 08:20 PM   #46
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
(Kneels before Mack) "My life in payment, oh powerful one!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hehe ok I spare you this one time LOL. But you must peel grapes and feed them to all the female IW's.

Oh and a side note Gang about the baby I think they named it COCO. LOL

[ 06-14-2004, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Mack_Attack ]
Old 06-14-2004, 08:30 PM   #47
Ehrys
Manshoon

Ah... everyone talking/ griping/ discussing about the celebrities and reality tv shows. Exactly as the media moguls planned... muahahaha!

On a serious note: yes, every show on tv sucks except watching the sports that I can't go watch in person, or play. So I only watch the news and get depressed instead. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lady Z was an honourary Canadian? I missed much while I was gone... and what is rat arsed anyways?
And yes Vaskez, your avatar blows goats.

Well, gotta go break some boards in Taekwondo class tonight... see ya!
Old 06-14-2004, 08:51 PM   #48
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I already told the board, rat-arsed is drunk. And yes my old avatar blew several goats at once, but this one is kinda cool. We should all send our positive thoughts and best wishes to our currently suffering brother Gangrell And just think Ehrys in just over 3000 posts you could be in the same situation
Old 06-14-2004, 10:25 PM   #49
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lauren:
Mooooo

LOL sorry it's 12 am where I am, and I'm extremely tired, so my brain is kind of malfuctioning, it's making me think I'm a cow. I'm up this late so I can finish an assignment.
And it feels like I'm drunk....sorry if I don't make any sense.
Anyways I think all avatars should be something you like personally, and not what other people like....that's if you're talking about the picture you put in yourself....lol
Aah lil Lauren's up late. How sweet [img]tongue.gif[/img] And if you feel drunk it's usually cos you've been drinking. What've you been drinking? Hmmm drinking, come to think of it, I was drinking some rather nice Mars bar Vodka yesterday...

LadyZ - yeah rat-arsed means drunk. I don't know how it came to mean that.

Gangrene - Hehe, only a couple more posts for me until I get rid of this mutated feline-type thing. Looks like you'll be holding onto her for a bit longer
[/QUOTE]Well I haven't been drinking anything alcoholic, only just been drinking water. Anyways I can't drink alcohol because:
1. I take lots of medication
2. I am underage
So, i felt that way due to my extreme lack of sleep.
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 06-15-2004, 08:09 PM   #50
scudgod31
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i will say that personalyy my avatar suks caus ei am a noob *sob