Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2004, 07:16 PM   #1
Robs
Welcomed New User

I am looking for the shaman the second time around. Ihave checked the fourth, fifth, and sixth (rattkin tree) for him. I have the diary and also the idol. I have not gotten my lost person yet. I want to solve this problem first. I have checked the old archives on this forum, and still not been able to find the shaman. Thanks for the help in advance.
Robs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 07:29 PM   #2
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Hi Robs!

You don't want to know about your lost person? Well, ok, you can find the shaman in the rattkin tree, I think it was just the first house you find there. Place it on this "marriage-cake-like-thing" (look at http://www.volberding.com/Wizardry8/...dolinplace.jpg to get a picture, probably better than my description...), and you'll find the shaman inside.

Cheers,
Philipp
Old 02-25-2004, 07:54 PM   #3
Robs
Welcomed New User

Philipp:

The first building in the rattkin tree I get to has some flowers outside. I can get past the first door - it is open. The second door is shut. It says I need to use something. What is that? I have tried just about everything including the idol. I have not found a cake like thing in the rattkin tree, but I did find something like that in upper branches of Tryton. I tried the idol there to, and it did not like that also.

Oh, I know where my other character is. I have to go fight some monster to get him back or deal with croc. But I just want to get the shaman quest done.

Thanks for the help.

Robs
Old 02-25-2004, 08:28 PM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

That building in the Rattkin tree where you need "something special" is where you use what you get from the Shaman after you see him.

On the fifth bough (not in the Rattkin area), there is a small turnoff that leads to two buildings. One holds a bunch of arrows and assorted other junk. The other building has a small pedestal in front of it. The pedestal is where you place the stone idol, and you generally have to be fairly close and click the idol on top of the pedestal for the door to open.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 01:00 AM   #5
Robs
Welcomed New User

Thanks that did it. I was not close enough to the pedestal to place it there. Once I got close enough, it worked like a charm.

Robs
Old 02-26-2004, 05:24 AM   #6
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Uh, yeah, I was a bit confused (late night...), sorry for giving the wrong info. Fortunately, everything turned out well [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Philipp