Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2001, 10:20 AM   #11
Melusine
Dracolisk

Doh - you're right, Javi! I remembered that as well. Of course the pics are still there [img]smile.gif[/img]
A question: does anybody get one of those irritating password prompts when they open a thread with my sig in it? I hosted it on facelink but on one thread I opened I got a facelink password prompt (just like the Kirith ones). So I tried opening this one to see if it did it again, but it doesn't.
Old 12-15-2001, 10:36 AM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I'm not getting any popups when I read a thread with your sig in it Melusine.

Glad to see your elf back [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2001, 10:37 AM   #13
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

No Sarah, i havent got any of these prompts, and i can see your pic again [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Im going out now (with the Blinding Angel ), see ya !
Old 12-15-2001, 10:40 AM   #14
Melusine
Dracolisk

No, I haven't seen anymore pop-ups myself either...guess it was just a one-time thing then.

Neb - I bet you are [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Javi - you lucky bastard! Have fun, sweetie [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Hope you two are still happy together!
Old 12-15-2001, 10:46 AM   #15
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Doh - you're right, Javi! I remembered that as well. Of course the pics are still there [img]smile.gif[/img]
A question: does anybody get one of those irritating password prompts when they open a thread with my sig in it? I hosted it on facelink but on one thread I opened I got a facelink password prompt (just like the Kirith ones). So I tried opening this one to see if it did it again, but it doesn't.

I got one when I checked out this thread. Ask Z to host your sig, Mel, that way you'll rest easy that the sig will be safe.

Old 12-15-2001, 11:08 AM   #16
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

I got one when I checked out this thread. Ask Z to host your sig, Mel, that way you'll rest easy that the sig will be safe.

Maybe I will, but only if it's really no bother or waste of space. I mean, if I can manage to host it myself, why would I bother Dan with it?
I don't think it's my sig that caused to message to pop up anyway, so I'll try and see how this works for a while. I have some of my own avatars/sigs from other forums hosted on Facelink as well, and so far there have been no problems at all [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2001, 01:09 PM   #17
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Javi, I redid your sig with the wizard and the text quite a bit ago, did you not get it? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] It's been about 3 weeks, but I haven't seen you around so I had no idea if you were using it or not.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 12-15-2001, 01:23 PM   #18
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:

Maybe I will, but only if it's really no bother or waste of space. I mean, if I can manage to host it myself, why would I bother Dan with it?
I don't think it's my sig that caused to message to pop up anyway, so I'll try and see how this works for a while. I have some of my own avatars/sigs from other forums hosted on Facelink as well, and so far there have been no problems at all [img]smile.gif[/img]

I thi8nk it was Jab's, because I'm not getting it from this thread.

Old 12-15-2001, 01:27 PM   #19
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:

If you are having a problem with it, dear Melusine, I'll be honored to host your sig for you on my server. [img]smile.gif[/img] Let me know.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 12-15-2001, 03:12 PM   #20
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

If you are having a problem with it, dear Melusine, I'll be honored to host your sig for you on my server. [img]smile.gif[/img] Let me know.

Cheers,

Thanks Saz! That's really sweet of you *happy smile*
I'll see how things go with hosting on facelink because I don't want to take up your server space, but if it turns out that my sig is causing these annoying pop-ups to appear, I might take you up on that offer! [img]smile.gif[/img]