Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2002, 09:14 AM   #31
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, Cloudy, that kinda sounds like a sad weekend, but I'm glad that you are back.
Kaltia, your mother says that she has found empty beer bottles in your room, and that I am to investigate. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] This will have a direct relation to whether you get the color Bentley that you want for your birthday.

Velkyn, Lady G is doing fine and is contemplating posting her novel about the Underdark in the TOB forum. Don't know what she will do.
Old 09-16-2002, 09:14 AM   #32
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

S-s-school? God forbid, no! College, hehe. ah the joys of being on an ICT course... hmm... let me see... 'net access all day, IW's left unblocked, msn left unblocked... hmm... [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe. downside, TONS of coursework, cruddy printers/keyboards... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, and ppl giving me strange looks whenever they see IWs I'm fine, and you? *grin*

[ 09-16-2002, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 09-16-2002, 09:23 AM   #33
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
BTW, WELCOME BACK, Scholarcs! [img]smile.gif[/img] Sorry I didn't log into msn, but I had a flurry of activity this weekend. My grandmother died a few weeks ago and my parents are bringing some of the things I'm getting from the estate, this coming Friday. Since furniture is part of what they are bringing, I needed to move things and do some cleaning. [img]smile.gif[/img] Not to mention the other odds and ends one always has to worry about when company is coming (...where did I put the guest towels?..LOL )

Cloudy
And, of course, guess who has to do all the heavy lifting/be tall? :S

Hi all! Good morning and welcome to....Your Monday! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

It's been a frantic weekend for me and Cloudy. I got to re-edge the lawn and re-plant one of the small flower beds. I'm so proud of myself, as it's the first garden type project that I've actually done, on my own, with no supervision from Cloudy. [img]smile.gif[/img] It's kind of ironic. I was in FFA for 4 years of high school, I can grow a field of wheat, corn, potatoes, or sugar beets; I was a landscaper for the better part of a year; but I've never worked on small, household garden projects before. [img]smile.gif[/img] It was a kick.

Anyway...Good Mornin Y'all. Have a wonderful day. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nachtrafe

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Old 09-16-2002, 09:33 AM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

CD, I meant 'school' in the generic sense! I know you're tackling the dreaded....*drumroll* COLLEGE scene now! It's not all bad, I'm sure. I mean you meet people, learn new things and can expand your horizons, right?

Attalus, It was a little sad for me, but also I think it will help with the closure, knowing they've cleaned out the house and it will be sold...that's a very poignant feeling...but in the end, it will be ok, I think. I AM glad my dad and stepmom are going to be visiting this weekend. They are packing up camp to go back to Arizona for the winter next week.

Hi, Sweetie! *SMOOCH SMOOCH SMOOCH* The flower bed looks wonderful, too. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2002, 09:36 AM   #35
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, Cloudy, sounds good. Glad that you are getting rain after all of the yardwork that you and Nacht did. I know that always delights me, like God's benediction for work well done.

Have a happy Monday, everyone, if that is possible.
Old 09-16-2002, 09:39 AM   #36
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
CD, I meant 'school' in the generic sense! I know you're tackling the dreaded....*drumroll* COLLEGE scene now! It's not all bad, I'm sure. I mean you meet people, learn new things and can expand your horizons, right?
Ick I know, Ive been there a yr already... I was stupid enough to take a 1 yr course in intermediate ICT, before heading onto this "National Btec Diploma" a fancy name for a 2 yr course :| lol, great fun, stuck in college for 3 yrs, til I'm 19. on the + side, most of my "old mates" from last yr (those who could be bothered to work, 4 of em... :| ) are on this course too. lol, we were put into groups last fri, we're altogether! and a friend from *-what do you call it?- highschool? secondary school, when ur 13 - 16. or so, erm yeah an old friend from theres also in my group so it's ok I s'pose...until the assignements... when the printers start being a pain.. and... God, I dont wanna think about it! its my day off! and I'm recovering from a cold.

[ 09-16-2002, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 09-16-2002, 09:43 AM   #37
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:

Attalus, It was a little sad for me, but also I think it will help with the closure, knowing they've cleaned out the house and it will be sold...that's a very poignant feeling...but in the end, it will be ok, I think. I AM glad my dad and stepmom are going to be visiting this weekend. They are packing up camp to go back to Arizona for the winter next week.

Hi, Sweetie! *SMOOCH SMOOCH SMOOCH* The flower bed looks wonderful, too. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
*Grabs Cloudy, twirls her into a dip, and kisses her throughly*

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

erm...Hi all. Dont mind me, just kissing the hostess. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Move along. Nothing to see here Citizen. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2002, 09:46 AM   #38
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

***drops his eyes back to his coffee, and hides in his dark corner... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ignores the noises coming form the centre of the room***
Old 09-16-2002, 09:47 AM   #39
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Well, Cloudy, sounds good. Glad that you are getting rain after all of the yardwork that you and Nacht did. I know that always delights me, like God's benediction for work well done.

Have a happy Monday, everyone, if that is possible.
I agree Attalus. It was *GORGEOUS* outside this morning.

Howdy BTW. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2002, 09:54 AM   #40
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
***drops his eyes back to his coffee, and hides in his dark corner... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ignores the noises coming form the centre of the room***
*Shines a flashlight into the corner, spots furitive movement, waves*

Hiya CD. [img]smile.gif[/img] Careful, or we'll get Lady Blue and Kaltia in here with a spotlight.