Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2001, 12:49 AM   #1
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

You got it. There's more detailed information on the locations within each area at Rick's site (Xignal), but if you search long enough, you'll find them all.

Had I been designing the game, I'd have placed them in more appropriate locations; IMO, the only "appropriate" location for a tome is the Tome of Water in Collasium. What does the Serpent Temple have to do with Fire? If there had been a Tome of Poison, I could have seen putting it there then. Very humorously, I can see what the Boogre caverns have to do with "Wind", given some of the sounds those rather ugly people make, hehehe... However, I'd have placed the Tome of Fire in the Burning Caverns of the Stout Mines, and the Tome of Earth in Dragonspire near the Guardian of Earth; it would seem to make more sense.

Or, just put all four of them in different locations in Collasium. After all, Hephaestus claims that the city was supposed to contain all the wisdom of the world. That would have been at least a little better than waiting for almost the endgame to get Zenmaster.

Just my thoughts.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2001, 11:50 AM   #2
Will

ok....i read the post and finally figured out what this Tomb of Wind book is for that i feel like i have been toating around the entire game was for...good deal i think...

so...i understand that the tomb of fire is somewhere in the Serpant temple?
Water in the Colloceum?
and Earth in the pryamid?

if anything i figured this would be a easy list for someone to look at if i am right...

Thanks Ya'll!
Will