Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2002, 08:08 PM   #1
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I have actually just completed the game so there can be no going back to these areas unless I start a new game. My question is when I left the underdark 4 forest areas opened up on my map, do this areas have any importatace? I didn't bother to explore these forest areas as I was following my journal so went to track down Bohdi right away. Were there any quest and things in these areas?
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 08:14 PM   #2
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

There is a minor quest in the Forest of Thethyr. I think that you can get a +4 short bow in one of the areas. You didn't miss anything big.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:02 PM   #3
Dragonbreath
Manshoon

Two of the forest areas have almost nothing on them and are just a waste of time...and 1 other has a few enemies on it...