Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2001, 10:40 PM   #1
Newbie2001
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok...how do you defeat those fission slimes. Everytime i kill one it splits in two and so on. My summoned skeletons and monsters can't even hurt them. I'm in durlag's tower in the 4th sublevel (i think). Any suggestions?

Newbie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 11:01 PM   #2
Lemernis
Drizzt Do'Urden

The stone heads in that area all give clues about how to defeat the enemies in each of the four rooms. IIRC, fire is the only thing that will kill it (I'm almost positive that's it, although I can't confirm it at the moment). So use Wand of Heavens, Flame Blade, Fire Wand, Burning Hands, Agannazar's Scorcher, Flame Arrow, Fireball, etc.
Lemernis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 11:01 PM   #3
CuteCotton
Elite Waterdeep Guard

those things...you have to use fire to defeat them, get arrows of fire or anything fire related and beat the crap out of them using that ^^

if you use nething besides that, like blunt weapons or hwatever, they'll just split up and become more ^^

O.o*Cutecotton*o.O

hope it helps and good luck!
CuteCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 11:07 PM   #4
Newbie2001
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanx...yeah...i went straight for the first door leading to the ice chamber and didn't go all the way down to where the stone statues were so i had no idea they gave out clues on how to beat each of the four rooms...but thanx for the info...now to go roast some slime!

Newbie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2001, 12:56 AM   #5
SecretMaster
Apophis

Note: U can just kill one to continue. It happened in my game, i just go in, fireball one and there gone. I go out and im done!

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote