Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2002, 04:49 PM   #1
enigma
The Magister

Location: Infinite Sea of Code Red, Canada every other weekend
1) regarding the romances- when you use the CLUA console to check for the variable (1,2,3)...does 3 mean that you've said something wrong, or is it just like that until a certain point in the romance? I had though the romance w/ Anomen was going pretty well- until I checked the variable (3).

2) Is there somewhere where I can listen and/or download the background music for the romances? I've always wanted to know what the female ones sound like [img]smile.gif[/img]

3) If you use one of the NPC's portraits during character creation, and get that same NPC in your party, which portraits will they have? I figured some of the returning NPC's like Minsc would use their old portraits, but what about (for example)Keldorn or Mazzy?
Old 03-30-2002, 04:57 PM   #2
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by enigma:
1) regarding the romances- when you use the CLUA console to check for the variable (1,2,3)...does 3 mean that you've said something wrong, or is it just like that until a certain point in the romance? I had though the romance w/ Anomen was going pretty well- until I checked the variable (3).

2) Is there somewhere where I can listen and/or download the background music for the romances? I've always wanted to know what the female ones sound like [img]smile.gif[/img]

3) If you use one of the NPC's portraits during character creation, and get that same NPC in your party, which portraits will they have? I figured some of the returning NPC's like Minsc would use their old portraits, but what about (for example)Keldorn or Mazzy?
Nalia gets Dynaheir's portrait. Haer'Dalis also gets Eldoth's portrait.

[ 03-30-2002, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Jerr Conner ]
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote