Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2002, 08:07 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

I think my fav actors are Stephen Dorff(Bad guy in "Blade", good guy in "S.F.W."(which means "So F***ing What"), Jared Leto("The blond guy" in "Fight Club", Head actor in "Requiem: For A Dream") and Brad Pitt(Need i say anything about him ?). Anyone who thinks Brad Pitt is a romantic comedy, Leonardo Di Caprio kind of p**sy(no offense ), watch the movie called "Fight Club" [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
And Edward Norton would be if he`d star in another awesome movie(besides "Fight Club" ).
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 10:46 PM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

Tommy Lee Jones (MIB I, MIBII, U.S. Marshalls), Will Smith (Enemy of the state) Bruce Willis (Armaggedon)
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 04:38 AM   #3
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

I guess I am too much of a main stram guy

Seven is my favourite Brad Pitt movie. And Bruce Willis was in a whole bunch of great ones (12 Monkeys, Die Hard x 3, Pulp Fiction, 6th sense,...)

Two others I like: Harrison Ford (Han Solo!!, Indiana Jones) and Mel Gibson (The Lethal Weapons and Mad Max x3)

If I had to choose only one among the four above it would be Bruce Willis.
Old 07-19-2002, 04:41 AM   #4
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Warhammer:

Seven is my favourite Brad Pitt movie. And Bruce Willis was in a whole bunch of great ones (12 Monkeys, Die Hard x 3, Pulp Fiction, 6th sense,...)

Two others I like: Harrison Ford (Han Solo!!, Indiana Jones) and Mel Gibson (The Lethal Weapons and Mad Max x3)

If I had to choose only one among the four above it would be Bruce Willis.
Old 07-19-2002, 05:13 AM   #5
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Kevin Spacey (Usual Suspects, Seven, American Beuty, Shipping News): PRobably the most talented actor of our generation.
Rimjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 05:40 AM   #6
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Will Smith, Jet Li, Jackie Chan and Harrison Ford.

[ 07-19-2002, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
GokuZool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 09:02 AM   #7
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Edward Norton DID star in another awesome movie, called American History X. That was a great movie (if a little heavy).
Old 07-24-2002, 08:40 AM   #8
Moni

Mel Gibson, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Billy Zane.
Old 07-24-2002, 01:05 PM   #9
Lox
Manshoon

What about actresses? I like Michelle Yeoh (SuperCop, Crouching Tiger), and Sigourney Weaver.

For actors I like Ed Norton (Primal Fear is his best probably, but American History X was pretty good too), and Russell Crowe for acting ability and range. The young Harrison for coolness. Jackie Chan for his physical abilities. And Chow Yun Fat for being such a bad-ass.

For comedic actors my favorites are Steve Martin, Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor.
Old 07-25-2002, 08:22 AM   #10
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnabas:
Edward Norton DID star in another awesome movie, called American History X. That was a great movie (if a little heavy).
Just what I was about to say.
And Leo DiCaprio aint that much of a ■■■■■. I seem to like his movies. I mean not for him, just so happens that the movies he makes I like for one reason or another. Like The Beach. People hated that movie, I loved it. Loved the book too, so maybe thats it. Or Romeo And Juliet.. he wasnt bad in that one either.

I'm a sucker for anything with Russell Crowe (Proof of Life was cool)and generally actors like him.. it really depends on the movie. Cant stand some actors, but they're really good in some films.