Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2002, 05:04 PM   #1
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

14 Second Seed (Day 242)
@Guildmaster# @Trebonius# challenged me to a @duel# in the @Arena# in @Vivec#. The @duel# is to the death. Whoever wins will be the @Guildmaster# of the @Mages Guild# in @Vvardenfell#.

16 Second Seed (Day 244)
I am the new @Arch-Mage# of the Guild of Mages in @Vvardenfell#.

16 Second Seed (Day 244)
Skink thanked me for bringing him @Galur Rithari's papers#.

16 Second Seed (Day 244)
Skink-in-Tree's-Shade asked me to deliver a @lette#r to @Arch-Mage# @Trebonius#.

----
Why am I getting more quests in the mage guild when I am the arch-mage (guildmaster) ?

-----------
New problem:
I went to the gentleman (thieves guild boss) and asked him for quests. He gave me a pair of gloves and told me to speak with him once I wore them. I did, and he said I didn't have enough experience for the job. Is that a bug? I've done all the quests for the cat in balmora and the girl in Saedrith Mora (Big Helende)

Where's the last thieves guild where I can get more experience? "Pot in the rat" in ald-rhun ?

Edit:

[brag-mode]... and I'm only a level 11 witchhunter [/brag-mode]

[ 06-14-2002, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: [wcip]Angel ]
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 07:32 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Why am I getting more quests in the mage guild when I am the arch-mage (guildmaster)
you will keep getting orders because you keep asking for orders. when you have become guildmaster, stop taking quest from them.

Quote:
Where's the last thieves guild where I can get more experience? "Pot in the rat" in ald-rhun ?
eyup.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2002, 03:34 AM   #3
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

yes angoth in the rat in the pot gives quests as well. also you dont have to do all the quests from all the quest givers. just really all you need to do is the main quest givers quests. i.e. percius mercius from fighters, jim stacey thieves, trebonius from mages, and so on. some time you need to be of certain lvl to do their quests so you have other related quest givers to help out. its not required to do the quests but it by doing them it usually tells more about the guild and what they are about.hell the imperial cult you can even turn down the quests if you dont wanna do it
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 10:40 AM   #4
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

When you wear the gloves ask him about Bal M...however you spell it, it should appear on your list of threads...He then gives you a special series of subquests unrelated to any thief guild quests you are on. Each time you want a new quest, put on the gloves and ask him about that same thing..the response you are getting appears to be related to the fact he can aalso give you regualr thief quests and advancements.
stcardgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 10:41 AM   #5
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

Oh yah..and wear the gloves when you do the quests, too.

16 Second Seed (Day 244)
Skink-in-Tree's-Shade asked me to deliver a @lette#r to @Arch-Mage# @Trebonius#.

That letter (to the now dead guy in your game) is another way to become the arch mage. You take it to him and he steps down from his post.

[ 06-18-2002, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: stcardgeek ]
stcardgeek is offline   Reply With Quote