Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2002, 04:14 AM   #1
HomeCheese
Welcomed New User

I am playing BG1 over a lan with 5 custom chars and only 1 NPC (Imoen), and we have a druid lvl 6. He still doesn't have his morphing abilities yet!@#$ When or how does a druid gain their wolf/bear morph abilities?
HomeCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 05:48 AM   #2
Inoma
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think at level 7.
<br />Lysander Silverinch, elven Ranger inspired by Kivan.<br />[url]\"http://bgbloodline.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://bgbloodline.netfirms.com</a> Team Lead and Design of Baldurs Gate: Bloodline, an unofficial expansion for Baldurs Gate and TSC.
Inoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 08:37 AM   #3
Tormentor
Manshoon

getting at level 7 is impossible in BG1 (without exp cap remover) i think, so shapeshifting as well?..... i don't know if i'm right tho...
Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 10:14 AM   #4
Inoma
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Priets have a 7th spell page. Would it be there if they can't get level 7 spells?
<br />Lysander Silverinch, elven Ranger inspired by Kivan.<br />[url]\"http://bgbloodline.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://bgbloodline.netfirms.com</a> Team Lead and Design of Baldurs Gate: Bloodline, an unofficial expansion for Baldurs Gate and TSC.
Inoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 10:56 AM   #5
Arwyn the Betrayer
Manshoon

Don't priests have different xp-requirements for leveling up? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Arwyn the Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 11:00 AM   #6
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
You can make it to Lvl 7 without a downloaded exp cap remover. It's called adding ToTSC. That way everyone can get at least Lvl 8.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 11:02 AM   #7
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Sorry, forgot to put this in my last post. Inoma You will use the 7th spell page when you get to BG2. Untill then suck it up, after all, mages have level 8 and 9 spell pages that they can't use untill Bg2.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 06:06 PM   #8
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I believe Druids can reach Level 8 under the EXP cap for straight BG1; they can get to Level 10 with ToSC.
Clerics, on the other hand, can attain Level 7 in BG1 and 8 in ToSC.

And sorry to burst your bubble, but shapeshifting isn't as cool as it sounds. Fun for the first minute or two, but once the novelty wears off you realize they fought better in their normal form.
Old 07-20-2002, 08:30 PM   #9
HomeCheese
Welcomed New User

I have reached lvl 7 with 3 chars in BG1...so yes, you can. And my druid has all 3 special abilities at lvl 7(he got them all at once). Thx for the info yall!!
HomeCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 08:41 PM   #10
Seraph
Quintesson

Quote:
Priets have a 7th spell page. Would it be there if they can't get level 7 spells?
In a word, yes.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote