Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2005, 05:50 AM   #1
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey all, i know this has been done somewhere before, but the search is having trouble telling me where, so here goes. How do i give my PC wings in the single-player SoU campaign? i have both SoU and HotU, i also have Leto an d have disabled the legal characters only thing on my game... i just cant figure out how to give my paladin wings. i know its just cosmetics, but i like the look.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: as an aside, is it posible to make a new PC race that i can chose? i would want it to be identicle to the elf race, with the same bonuses ect... just to have wings.

[ 10-07-2005, 06:01 AM: Message edited by: White Lancer ]
It deons\'t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, it olny mtaetrs taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be croecrt. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it. The huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
White Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:33 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

YOu can also use the CODI Character Creater to give yourself wings. Leto should also be able to do it for you.

Its been a while but I know Leto can definatly give you wings under one of the options.

EDIT: Scratch that. Leto can't do it (or at least mine can't) YOu can use the PRC Character Creator (or CODI Character Creator) to do the wings. Search the vault for it.

[ 10-01-2005, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 10-01-2005, 07:28 AM   #3
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

You sound a suspicious lot like Aerie. Be careful, a gruesome fate awaits most of her fanboys at IW. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:32 AM   #4
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ugh, aerie is the devil! This is purely out of curiosity. i want to see what a winged elf looks like with wings and full-plate.
It deons\'t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, it olny mtaetrs taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be croecrt. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it. The huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:27 AM   #5
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

Bah what a let-down. Those wings are annoying when you are running... look great while standing still, but still...

Oh well, another thing i know how to do.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:29 AM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Take a lvl of sorc, set your lore to at least 8, and take RDD for 9 lvls, presto, wings...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:25 PM   #7
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

Or, use leto's advanced editor and add them to any character at any level!
Old 10-02-2005, 06:48 AM   #8
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Just a quickie about RDDs. If i change my sorc to a disciple, can i still level as a sorc and recieve more arcane spells on level up? Or am i stuck with the spells i've learned already? (plus the RDD spells of course)
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:08 AM   #9
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

RDD doesn't gain spells, but you can continue with Sorc at any time you wish. 10 lvls of RDD give great stat bonuses, and you'll have the wings at lvl 9.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 04:04 PM   #10
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by White Lancer:
Or, use leto's advanced editor and add them to any character at any level!
This is true.