Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2001, 10:40 AM   #1
Elliecat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK - so I found the little fellas treasure. Opened the chests and he appeared complained about me finding it and disappeared again. However, when I go back I cannot get recognised for doing this. I am wondering if I accidentally sold the item which was needed. Also, where do you get more breathing equipment from for the underwater city. Do you need to find conch shells because I don't seem to come across any more crabs!! Thanks for all your help couldn't manage without you guys to raise a smile or solve a problem.
Elliecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 12:36 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Check all the guilds/stores to see if you sold the Leprechauns treasure - also check to see that you haven'e equipped it.

Go back to where you bought the ship to have breathers and helms made. You will need more crab shells. Just sail around near the shore and when your scouts says something about crabs in the area jump over board and look for them. Sometimes you can pickpocket a shell from a crab while in battle.

Good luck!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 12:54 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Elliecat: what you have to bring back to Miruth is the "Stone of Clover." It looks like a bracelet. If you're not playing with the patch, you'll know if you equip it, because it freezes the game when you do(!).

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 03:08 PM   #4
Throg
Dungeon Master

I think I remember that the Clover amulet is cursed. Do you remember having to get uncursed at the Brimloch Roon temple? If so, you may have to restore.

Or perhaps a character other than your thief is carrying it - that's what happened to me, before I realized that was the item that triggered the quest completion.

[This message has been edited by Throg (edited 03-25-2001).]
Throg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 05:46 AM   #5
Graham
Elite Waterdeep Guard

64000 XP if you can kill the leprachaun. Shame his staff does count as a quest item.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 08:22 AM   #6
DrDave
Elite Waterdeep Guard

But not, oddly enough, as proof of his existence!

Cory the Ninja - "Look, look I've got the little git's staff, it took me untold attacks when he chattered on repetitively then disappeared plus I was teleported into a group of raptors - not to mention the Amazoni Mantrap that sneaked up from behind but I finally offed him".

Dumb shopkeeper - "So what - bring me a lousy cursed amulet".
DrDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 01:51 PM   #7
Elliecat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Duh brain here sold the clover amulet - anyway all sorted now. Have to say that it is very boring hunting out crabs for breathing equipment and if I have a criticism of the game it is the teleport spells. In Might and Magic you can teleport anywhere on the map which IMHO makes the game faster moving and more fun. What does everyone else think?

Also, how come when you have a full set of breathers etc you still fill up with water? I cast breath of air to keep everyone going - so far so good.
Elliecat is offline   Reply With Quote