Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2002, 08:36 AM   #81
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
LOL! I never really checked any of the Cloudy's Cafe threads, but now I see the truth! Its just a cover-up for a hidden spamming operation! Its evil, EVIL I TELL YOU. *Starts running towards the report spam button but gets tackled by Cloudy after a few yards.
LOL! Hey that was only a couple of times! Helps Dreamer/Velkyn to his feet. Good morning everyone! Charlie Daniels sang yesterday! I heard he was great, but I can't be sure as I didn't go see him. He's supposed to be coming to our school though, so I won't miss him!
To many things are going on here lately. There's a show praising women. I'm not going to that either as there will be nothing but women there. Just imagine the wierd looks i'd get. *shudders*

RedBlueFlare
The dragon tamer lives on...

[ 03-28-2002, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: Redblueflare ]
Old 03-28-2002, 09:13 AM   #82
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Wow, I didn't know there was going to be a party on Wednesday night, or I'd have stayed up. Morning, all. RBF, Charlie Daniels is worth seeing, and I don't care for country music. Actually, if you'd have gone to the show, you'd have received warm looks for having your consciouness raised, or would have in my day, anyway.
Cloudy, I just got back from my morning run, and it is beautiful here, 60 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. The redbuds are starting to flower, and my pansies are still as bright as dammit. I may make a breakfast burrito, if Attalus left me any bacon.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-28-2002, 09:29 AM   #83
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Wow, I didn't know there was going to be a party on Wednesday night, or I'd have stayed up. Morning, all. RBF, Charlie Daniels is worth seeing, and I don't care for country music. Actually, if you'd have gone to the show, you'd have received warm looks for having your consciouness raised, or would have in my day, anyway.
Cloudy, I just got back from my morning run, and it is beautiful here, 60 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. The redbuds are starting to flower, and my pansies are still as bright as dammit. I may make a breakfast burrito, if Attalus left me any bacon.
Hmm... maybe I didn't think of it that way. I don't really care for Country Western either, but i'll be *polite* and listen when he plays for our guitar class.

60 degrees? Where do you live again Gal? *hits back button* Oh Texas! Why is it so cold there right now?

RedBlueFlare
Old 03-28-2002, 09:35 AM   #84
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Yes, RBF, East Texas, to be exact. Honey, we just got out of winter, and it alternately froze and drowned us. We had a low of 19 degrees F. some time in January. Texas weather is very extreme, except South Texas ,and the Rio Grande Valley. In winter, we have what are known as "Nortehers,' when the temperature can drop 60 degrees in a couple of hours. The day before it got down to 19, we had a high of 63, then the ol' North Wind started to blow. We have a saying, "There's only a barbed wire fence between here and Canada. And that's down."

[ 03-28-2002, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-28-2002, 10:52 AM   #85
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Black Knight wakes up - sees that he is under a table, pushes the table away, goes behind the bar, makes a pot of coffee and growls at anyone who comes too close....
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 03-28-2002, 11:06 AM   #86
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
It's actually starting to get really nice down here in Florida. It was a comfortable 76 degrees out with clear blue skies [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Comfortable??!!?! Over here 76 degress would be a heat wave!!! Even 60 degrees F is a bit hot for me.
Old 03-28-2002, 11:57 AM   #87
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Dreamer [img]tongue.gif[/img] Spam of the most important kind... chitchat and gossip

Hey! The sun snuck up here! It's still barely above freezing but it's sunny! Whoohooo!

Cloudy
Old 03-28-2002, 11:59 AM   #88
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Black Knight wakes up - sees that he is under a table, pushes the table away, goes behind the bar, makes a pot of coffee and growls at anyone who comes too close....
We have to find you a cushion if you plan to sleep under my tables, dear! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Drink the coffee and have a danish, or some muffins. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2002, 12:37 PM   #89
Epona
Zartan

Well it is almost like summer here today! Glorious sunshine, blue skies, and I was walking round outside in my t-shirt wondering why the heck I had bothered to bring my fleece! Wow, we have had good weather all week, winter will be starting again soon!!
Old 03-28-2002, 01:33 PM   #90
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Comfortable??!!?! Over here 76 degress would be a heat wave!!! Even 60 degrees F is a bit hot for me.[/QB][/QUOTE]60 degrees is hot? You'd die over here! During the day it is 80 degrees or higher year round. It rarely drops below 70 at night.

Gal, (Do you mind if I shorten your name?) I had no idea the weather could change so quickly. If the temperature dropped 60 degrees over here. We'd be icecubes. We're just not used to it.

RedBlueFlare