Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Smiley

Well, I've come back to the loving embrace of the Baldurs Gate series, and figured I'd play a Wild mage all the way through with Tutu.

So I start out, summon a familiar, and hten start doing quests in candlekeep. I enter the bunkhouse, and, we all know who resides there This is what happened, straight from the text box.

Quote:
Carbos: Attacks Kyrvias
Pause
Kyrvias: Casts Magic Missile: Wild Surge! Whoops! Is that a demon?!
Suffice to say, Carbos, myself, and my poor bunny were blasted to smithereens... Hope I spelled that right

My second story is a BG II one. I was walking around the promenade, and was greeted by a Githyanki demanding the silver sword blade. I said no, and the battle began.

I don't have text for this one... but I can explain it fairly well. I cast a spell, and, once more, WILD SURGE! Whoops! Is that a demon?! But then that demon summoned another one. And the other one summoned another one. and the other one... etc etc etc.

Well *that* was interesting.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #2
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrvias:
But then that demon summoned another one. And the other one summoned another one. and the other one... etc etc etc.
hee hee - i like the Candlekeep one [img]smile.gif[/img]

did you install tactics for SoA - that sounds like tactics pit fiends - bloody things . . .
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote