Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2002, 06:00 PM   #21
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Go the Lions! Two more wins and then we can watch them get the record! I know, they like us to be in the competition, but only if a Melbourne club wins. We're just the token non-Victorians. That was a shocker by the Broncos - Wayne was not impressed. I'm surprised he hasn't declared a moratorium on the media though, he's been far too agreeable this year . And the Strikers, well elimination final wasn't too bad I guess

Happy birthday Donut's dog! :p

Did you see I replied to your email Davros? I'm a good girl I am
Old 04-22-2002, 08:22 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok.. my burning question of the month.. is tiddly winks a real sport? I mean is wrist action an olympic skill?
Old 04-23-2002, 12:24 AM   #23
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ok.. my burning question of the month.. is tiddly winks a real sport? I mean is wrist action an olympic skill?
Thats like asking if Americans can spell...
Old 04-23-2002, 05:35 AM   #24
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Go the Lions! Two more wins and then we can watch them get the record! I know, they like us to be in the competition, but only if a Melbourne club wins. We're just the token non-Victorians. That was a shocker by the Broncos - Wayne was not impressed. I'm surprised he hasn't declared a moratorium on the media though, he's been far too agreeable this year . And the Strikers, well elimination final wasn't too bad I guess

Happy birthday Donut's dog! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Did you see I replied to your email Davros? I'm a good girl I am
Welcome back to the revival of our thread Aelia - Yes, you are a very good girl (was that what I was supposed to say ). I see Phil Matera got rubbed out by the judiciary for "pushin the umpy" - after the week before against Collingwood I was not surprised he got rubbed out this time.

Wayne has declared us to be "NO CHANCE" against Newcastle - I think they will be up against it, but Gordo is pumped. I think Petro will get a week or two's holiday however for the high tackle charge .

Donut's Dog - Lanesra, does your brother Donut actually have a dog - and is it really celebrating a birthday?
Old 04-23-2002, 06:12 AM   #25
Donut
Jack Burton

Australian Rules Football is a bit of a misnomer really. I mean, I can see that it's Australian and it is some kind of football but where does the word 'rules' come into it? Unless 'rules' is a verb rather than a noun. But then it would be 'Australia rules football' and that just sound reliqourish. So who is this Australian who rules football?

Anyway the Kangaroos were robbed against the Swans on Saturday. Officials thinking they've seen something that never happened. If that was a high tackle then I'm an Aussie. Gutted to lose after the siren.

Never mind I expect them to come back aginst Carlton this weekend.

Davros - please don't talk about me as if I'm not here! I have two dogs - one was 9 yesterday and one was 9 eighteen months ago!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 04-23-2002, 06:26 AM   #26
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Australian Rules Football is a bit of a misnomer really. I mean, I can see that it's Australian and it is some kind of football but where does the word 'rules' come into it? Unless 'rules' is a verb rather than a noun. But then it would be 'Australia rules football' and that just sound reliqourish. So who is this Australian who rules football?

Anyway the Kangaroos were robbed against the Swans on Saturday. Officials thinking they've seen something that never happened. If that was a high tackle then I'm an Aussie. Gutted to lose after the siren.

Never mind I expect them to come back aginst Carlton this weekend.

Davros - please don't talk about me as if I'm not here! I have two dogs - one was 9 yesterday and one was 9 eighteen months ago!
Donut ole bean - I never knew you were a Roo-boy (Kangaroos supporter). So are you up an all the latest gossip on the Wayne Carey Affair - were you devastated??

I wasn't talking as if you weren't here - I was merely annunciating a request for confirmational elucidation ex your fraternal comrade vis a vis the veracity of your CCC's (canine companion claims).
Old 04-24-2002, 03:27 AM   #27
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Aussie Rules is a bit of a rabble, really . I used to hate watching it, it seemed so disorganised and they always fumbled the ball. But it grew on me [img]smile.gif[/img] . LOL Wayne Carey - breaking news! He and Sally were spotted at a footy match in their car! Woah . Every aspect of Waynegate thrills me
Old 04-24-2002, 04:52 AM   #28
Davros
Takhisis Follower

And the big announcement breaking today is that Wayne will resume his football career. He is back in training, and scheduled to play on Saturday with the North Wagga Saints. Donut will be so pleased - maybe he will make it back to the Roos first team after all.
Old 04-24-2002, 05:12 AM   #29
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

[
Donut's Dog - Lanesra, does your brother Donut actually have a dog - and is it really celebrating a birthday?[/QB][/QUOTE]

If he says he's got two dogs ,he's got two dogs one called Strongbow ,the other Woodpecker
Old 04-24-2002, 05:15 AM   #30
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Can we get their two birthdays noted down on Reeka's official list - I think the whole forum needs to keep a track of this very important information. We can have a huge party next time .