Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2004, 07:26 AM   #21
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Oh yeah?!?! Have you ever seen Willow write in Canadian? Where are all the "eh"s and "right"s at the end of the sentences, eh? 'Cause if she were writing Canadian, she'd end sentences with them. And we'd know she's Canadian, right? But she doesn't, so we don't, eh?

LOLOL! I try to refrain from typing such nonsense, my speech however. You should read the some of the journals I have at work. All those little comments look aweful (a pet peeve of mine actually ). I could start typing in French though. But you wouldn't like that would you eh? Dang! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 10:25 AM   #22
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Ca m'est egal, mon amie... Tu peux le faire si tu veux...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 06:42 AM   #23
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hasta la vista baby lol
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 11:03 AM   #24
Veronique
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Smiley

Hello again
I had no idea, that such a little czech sentence will start discussion like that Well, to set everybody at ease, I´ve just said smting like: I am a bit tired of all that english, Radek. Everything ok now? [img]smile.gif[/img]
I have new questions and hope, that there will be some nice guy again and help me.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
What happens, when some of my characters are overloaded (red or yellow bags stat)? Do my combat skills decrease or anything else?
Blacksmith form Vilia (or how is the village calledwants me to find out, whats up with Toads. I´ve read, that its associated with the totem quest, which I´ve already completed. What should I do now? I want to get higher level in the guild, but Smitty keeps on telling me, to finish the task.
I also cannot find the ring of saints. It is supposed to be somewhere in the crypt next to the table leg. But which table is it?
I ´ve changed role with some charcters and when I get higher level, my basic stat. dont increase anymore. Is it ok like that? When I leave the basic role, my strength, agility and so on will not upgrade anymore, just by ankhs etc?
Thanks again for advice from those, who are wiser then me
Veronique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 11:50 AM   #25
Radek
Red Dragon

1. Overloading. You won't be able to run. Perhaps, your combat efficiency will drop as well but I am not sure.

2. The Toad Village quest. It is not related to the Shinwiki quest. The Toad Village quest and the Shinwiki quest are independent. Therefore:
a) You must already be Ukabu. You are already Ukabu (you have spoken with Shinwiki) so that this point is done.
b) Go to the village again and jump down into the village. That's all. You can climb the ladder and go back to Valeia. The quest is completed. Note that you must jump down into the village. Otherwise, the quest isn't completed.

3. The Ring of Saints. You must have the quest. Now, the ring is under the table in the room above Flokis Ra (the room which is reached by travelling on the top of the elevator).

4. Your stats after changing role. It's okay. You will not get any ability points (or you get 1 AP) and you will get only one skill point until you reach the level equal to the highest level reached so far by the character under consideration. Example:
a) Suppose you have played a mage to level 6. Now you have changed to a paladin.
b) The paladin will get no APs at levels 2 - 5. The paladin will get APs and SPs on promoting to level 6 and higher levels.
c) Suppose you have played the paladin to level 8 and then you changed to a ranger.
d) The ranger will get no APs at levels 2 - 7.
e) Suppose you have played the ranger to level 5 and then you changed to a warlock.
f) The warlock will get no APs at levels 2 - 7.
And so on.
Old 04-26-2004, 12:41 PM   #26
Veronique
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, you are a natural born teacher
One more thing, does time run, when I am at town? I dont like walking out at night and would like to wait till morning and maybe watch some movie instead

[ 04-26-2004, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Veronique ]
Old 04-26-2004, 01:07 PM   #27
Radek
Red Dragon

No, sorry. It's one of the worst things on W&W: no possibility to "rest" somewhere and wait for daylight. If it is night then you have to act in the night or you have to climb the town gates and wait hours of real time until the night passes. The second solution is completely unsatisfactory, so that you have to act during the night.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:43 AM   #28
Veronique
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thats pretty bad.. I ´ve just survived night full of Amazonian plants, it was a real nightmare:/ Do these creatures appeare randomly like all others, or is there some constatnt number of them? I would like to know, if it makes any sense to try to beat them all first, so I can move around the place in peace.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:58 AM   #29
Radek
Red Dragon

Four salads are standard - they are always there and, at least, three of them will always get you near Shurugeon Ruins. You can meet next salads as random encounters, too. Once, I've got six of them (including the standard four) in Ishad N'Ha area.
Don't you like salads? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] You can add lemon, they will taste better.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:32 AM   #30
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Later on you will encounter jungle lillies. They are just as bad and will also spawn randomly. There are also a number of fixed lillies. They are more abundant than the mantraps.