Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2004, 11:25 AM   #1
faiden
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ive been playing it bout a week now and love it. Kind of strange to love a game this old. Ive gotten the new scripts that Dundee made and they make the party much better. I think the concept of having control over my party creation is what i love the most but the gameplay is nice as well as the story line. Funny never even considered these games till i started reading Sal books bout 2 months ago.I take it i must try BG1 and BG2 as well for from waht i see in the forums those seem to be the most popular games.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:47 AM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

yeh, you should try them. They are also good although a bit different from the IWD series. BG has more character interaction etc. where as IWD is more hack n' slash. Both brilliant though and I have played them all and would recommend them all.
Old 05-03-2004, 01:14 PM   #3
faiden
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Kewl thx for the reply
Old 05-03-2004, 01:25 PM   #4
General Nosaj
Zhentarim Guard

I suppose creating your characters is good and fun but in my opinion bumping into new members and not knowing who will come along next like in BG adds to the magic of the game.
Old 05-07-2004, 07:01 AM   #5
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Yes, get the BG series. It`s great. WARNING:very addicitve.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote