Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2003, 10:55 AM   #1
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

... with any luck higher than level 20, ut that seems to be as high as you can go. I've got a druid, lv 20, but that wan't ebough to finish the game, she's a weed. So: Is there any way to get her to a higher level, pref. no downloads, my last ones went screwy.

DS

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 11:31 AM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

No, the level cap is 20 and remains so even in the expansion. The Cleric class would probably have been a better choice as Druids are somewhat weaker in this game as opposed to the previous Bioware numbers.
What exactly makes her 'a weed'? Maybe we could work on improving her a little..
Old 06-25-2003, 11:56 AM   #3
andrewas
Harper

Aurora Engine hardcodes the level limit, or at least no-ones found out how to change it yet. Anyway, level 20 should be sufficient for most things. Whats the particular problem with your druid? Which henchman are you using, what stats do you have, etc etc?
Old 06-25-2003, 03:15 PM   #4
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

SPOILERS!!!

Okay, Morag fight at the end. Lv 20- animal dire wolf, 3 lv's higher. Henchman Linu

She can kill the dragons, but as soon as you meet the Lizardwoman herself, she only lasts five mins. An awful wisdom (19), only just able to cast level 9 spells, one is polymorph, wahoo.

Anyway, like i said, instantly dead.

DS

Old 06-26-2003, 07:31 AM   #5
ecarletti
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER to kill the Queen

Well, you can't kill the lizardwoman outright. She is
invincible because several lizardmen make rituals witch
protect her. You have to kill first the priest(s) who
protect the queen from your attacks. Then you could smash
her.
ecarletti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 09:05 AM   #6
andrewas
Harper

Watch out for that damn blade barrier though. Leave Linu behind till its down, otherwise shell walk through it trying to get to the protectors. And its instakill, or at least heavy enough to kill Linu.

She respawns at the entrance to the sanctum if you happen to lose her. I recommend keeping her around as much as possible, since shes a useful distraction.

Try drawing the hands of morag out one by one as well, they arent all that tough individualy, but both of them together are a pain.
Old 06-27-2003, 03:47 PM   #7
Sythe
Ra

God that was one helluva fight against her.

Do you have a henchman? Who do you have I hope you have the dwarven monk. As the others said kill the priests that are like in a circle.
Old 06-27-2003, 07:22 PM   #8
Nerull
Lord Ao

What class are you? If you are one that can cast area effect spells, then taking out the guys protecting Morag is easy. Just unload all of your area of effect spells into that area, and they will die off really quick. After Morag is vulnerable, just hit her with everything you have. If you don't have anything area of effect, just attack the guy protecting her from the type of damage done by your best weapon. Then, after he is dead, just hit Morag full strength. Don't be afraid to use your limited use items; you won't need them after this battle.

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Also, see the statue in front of the blade barrier? Destroy it to cause the blade barrier to drop. This lets you run into that little area with the guys protecting her and just hack them to bits.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 03:58 AM   #9
Sythe
Ra

Yeah once her protections are down consider her dead. I cut her down in 5 seconds when her defences were gone. Besides are there any cheats to change alignment.
Old 07-01-2003, 03:48 PM   #10
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

If those annoying little jerks that popped up out of the coccoons weren't thre: easy.