Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2002, 02:19 AM   #1
Ted
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Finally beat the game (9 tries before I took out Belhifet) One of my failures was the most interesting.
I took out the two goloms, lost 5 of my 6 characters, Belhifet was "ALMOST DEAD" and my last
fighter was so exhausted he couldn't do any damage. Belhifet couldn't fight and could only do
damage to me when he teleported across the room. (fire damage). Played this way for about an hour
before I just gave up and quit. Could'nt find any way to rest or get help for last character.
Ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 09:10 AM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Berduskan's Black Brew will remove exhaustion. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 12:42 AM   #3
Ted
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Unfortunatly I didn't have any.
Ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 12:56 AM   #4
MasterPooBaa
Zhentarim Guard

couple of things
1. i dont like the clerical spell strength of rightiousness, i think its name is. it gives u lots of bonuses, including an extra atttack a round, but once expired u cannot hit jack.

2. there is another clerical spell that removes fatigue, at least for a little while. unfailing endurace? damn im bad with spell names [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2002, 03:50 PM   #5
zakharak
The Magister

Defensive Harmony was always something i had memorized during big battles, or right before anyhow. When i fought Belhifet for the first time i loaded up on Bard songs, defensive spells, magic weapon spells (like Spiritual Hammer) etc. before entering the door where he lurked with the undead bastards!

Too bad Turn Undead doesn't work for me though. Well, thats in the past.

When He is defeated all the characters used get exported (for HOW)but, see, i had lost one, and she was still exported without any armor or anything. Sooooo, i decided to use a saved game before being transported back to Easthaven, to start HOW, so i had all my chars with all their stuffin'.

lata skata.