Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2001, 09:17 PM   #1
CRUSADER1
Welcomed New User

I have the ring of melving and the sword. I still cannot get through the caves oshad N'ha. I tryied the posted help to no avail. Can I get the amulet somewhere else? If not how do I start the game over without my characters?
CRUSADER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2001, 10:13 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

to add:

WELCOME to the W&W forum CRUSADER1!

you have to use the keyword:

spoiler:
destiny

[This message has been edited by adam warlock (edited 09-23-2001).]
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 03:35 AM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi!
Have you tried talking to the oracles of Ishad N'ha?

/Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 08:18 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, CRUSADER1!!!

While you get the signet in the crypt, you do not get the Mavin Sword until later in the game. The sword you might have picked up should be for a quest in Valeia.

Using the correct keyword when talking to the Oracles will get them to open the way to the west and Ishad N'ha.

Good Luck!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 07:59 PM   #5
CRUSADER1
Welcomed New User

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. The problem know is that I had found the ring but when I went to the blacksmith to have it identified it disappeared, same with the sword I had found. I talked with the oricales ( including saying destiny which is now on my talk list) but, they keep saying they are waiting for the chosen one ect... I went back to where I found the ring but it is gone. The ring is not in the for sale in any of the shops either. Did I find a new unique ring " The Vaporizing Ring of Meluing " I really want to go to the next town Im tired of fighting skeletons and bats, thy cannot even hit me!
Old 09-24-2001, 08:26 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Crusader1!

Okay, we better clarify which ring it was - did you find it one of the tombs of heros after swearing an oath to the ghost of Nivius?
Or is it a ring you found on the floor in the room above the elevator??

If you swore an oath - then it is THE signet ring. If not, you better go back to the crypt.
If you did swear an oath and got THE signet ring but now can't find it: you can reset your adventures and start over again (which is not a bad strategy) or you can email me!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2001, 04:02 PM   #7
CRUSADER1
Welcomed New User

Thoes are not shades of coolness, they are shades of blindness. Afer posting my message yesterday I decided to look around more. Then I remembered that prior in my game I had accidently swung at Rappitian (sp) in the crypt. He would no longer talk to me. I then charmed him so we were bact to being buddies again. I then went through the talk list ( after you defeat the sorcer)
He then told me about the tomb for the sick people. Which I had swam right by the tomb of Nivius ( blind!!) I then swore my oath, went to the caves got through. I am know in the temple of the serpant cult. Thanks for the help I'll keep you posted. ( probably to get another hint later )Well off to slay some evil cult members, later.
Old 09-25-2001, 04:08 PM   #8
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by CRUSADER1:
..Rappitian (sp)..
Uh, I think it is something like Rethpian.. I know, I haven't played in a while, and am getting to know the names once again myself!

Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2001, 05:48 PM   #9
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

have fun and come back if you have any more problems you hear?
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote