Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2002, 10:48 AM   #11
morningstar
The Magister

Thanks for the site info Bungleau I have always wondered what all that short talk was. Well you probably won't see me around much now because I have just discovered "Might & Magic" 6. 8 wouldn't work on the Pc and I wanted something different. Wizardry 8 is still on hold until I update the computer. W&W's are resting at Brimloch Roon celebrating their victory over Cet, so I am leaving them there for a time. Mind you M&M isn't anywhere near as good as W&W, the game is very fiddily and doesn't have those pleasant game cheats! I still say W & W is the best I have ever played ie except for Phantasy Star that is although I didn't like the new on-line game they brought out as I couldn't go on-line! On'line games don't go well in Australia anyway or so my game masters of sons and daughter tell me! Happy gaming all see you soon!
Old 08-31-2002, 10:52 PM   #12
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Well, Morningstar, enjoy yourself in the MM world. That's really where my first CRPG love is -- the first CRPG I ever played was MM1, secrets of the inner sanctum.

While there aren't a lot of "cheats" in MM6, there are definitely some things you can exploit to your advantage. And that's not cheating -- it's simply learning some things now that you would learn eventually...

Feel free to drop me a line off-line or in the 3DO MM boards -- I'm Bungleau over there as well.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote