Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2003, 01:56 PM   #21
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by john:
I'd rather have an actor than a lawyer!
Just for that remark, you're not allowed to be part of my 2028 campaing.

Azimaith, gas is $1.89 to $2.09/gal in Chicago depending on grade. I think CA hits closer to the $3.00 mark. Of course, London is $5/gal. or more and in Iran, which refines most of the world's oil, gas is $6/gal.

The list was really funny. I especially liked 5, 9, 17, and... erm... I forget the other one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2003, 02:19 PM   #22
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

funny stuff
Old 10-07-2003, 03:38 PM   #23
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by GForce:

... when you see more than two streakers in the same day. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] I swear it. When I was in London for an American football exhibition (Chicago Bears vs Dallas Cowboys), I saw three streakers that same day. One in the Trafalgar Square, another on a busy intersection, and one during halftime IN the game. What a day.
Two thoughts spring to mind here:

A. Were they male or female?
B. Why, if they were female, does this kind of stuff not happen to me at all?
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 10-07-2003, 06:15 PM   #24
Azimaith
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
quote:

Azimaith, gas is $1.89 to $2.09/gal in Chicago depending on grade. I think CA hits closer to the $3.00 mark. Of course, London is $5/gal. or more and in Iran, which refines most of the world's oil, gas is $6/gal.

The list was really funny. I especially liked 5, 9, 17, and... erm... I forget the other one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Ours is 2.00 for regular unleaded, 3.00's for the special stuff.
The Democrats bash the Republicans and the Republicans bash the democrats, now everyones got mud in their eyes and they can\'t see what matters.<br />Check out this site: [url]\"http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm</a>
Old 10-07-2003, 06:17 PM   #25
Azimaith
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
quote:

[/QUOTE]Ours is 2.00 for regular unleaded, 3.00's for the special stuff.
The Democrats bash the Republicans and the Republicans bash the democrats, now everyones got mud in their eyes and they can\'t see what matters.<br />Check out this site: [url]\"http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm</a>