Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2002, 07:30 AM   #61
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Attalus, thank you. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Glorfy: HI there!

Hey, LB! You're going to Hawaii, hmm? I was born there but only stayed 6 wks! I'm sooooooooo envious! LOL Some day I plan to visit though! Have a great time on your trip!

I'm heading out to work now. Take care everyone! Enjoy your day.

Cloudy
Old 06-13-2002, 08:00 AM   #62
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, everyone, just a quick "hello" before I go to work, LB, you are a busy girl, (laughs)
Old 06-13-2002, 08:06 AM   #63
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Once again I find myself waking up LATE in the morning, my parents having left, I made myself some Pillsbury Buscuits and now im sitting in my big comfy leather chair... I think i might sit here all day...

Ok im going for a walk... bye [img]tongue.gif[/img]

An Advertisment...
Old 06-13-2002, 09:28 AM   #64
lroyo

Just popping in to say "HI" to all my IWF friends!!!!

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

I'm really busy at the moment. First week back at work and I have soooooo much to do. I'm also trying (and it's about time) to get some study done, as I've finished the Baldur's Gate series. I'm going to try and finish the subject I'm doing before buying a new game (most likely Morrowind.)

Cloudy, I am thinking of you and your Grandmother!

Downunda, I'm sure you are having a great time and I'm thinking of you (and good luck with the job hunting)

Glorfy, I had a tetnus after being attacked by a dog. My arm was bruised for a few days. I hope you feel better soon!

LadyBlue, I know what it's like when your hair doesn't turn out the way you had hoped. I had a particularly bad experience recently after trying to colour my hair. It started to fall out!!! Thankfully, it seems to have made a healthy recovery. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi everyone else!!! (so many friends, so little space)

Anyways, I would love to stay and chat to you all, but I have to go to bed.

Avi.

PS : SomeGuy, you know we all love you my fellow spammer and record holder for most Artichokes eaten straight!

Old 06-13-2002, 09:40 AM   #65
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*comes into cafe slowly looking as if SomeGuy is about to fall asleep*

Oh man.Tired.There was such a thunderstorm last night.It kept going from 2:00p.m. to about 3:00 in the frikkin morning!!! I went to bed at 12:00 and finaly fell asleep at 3:00.So now you know why I am so darn tired.

P.S.-Aviendha(sp?) Thanks for saying hi! Have'nt had one of those in awhile.Hi to you too! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-13-2002, 09:55 AM   #66
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Glorfindel, a tetanus immunization does that, about 5% of the time. Ice and ibuprogen would be my recommendation. That's why we don't give them out routinely any more. I had a fireman in my office yesterday with his face all swollen and having trouble breathing after one of those, and I had to give him a cortisone injection. Be sure to see a doctor if you start having those symptoms.
Old 06-13-2002, 10:05 AM   #67
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

O_o being on a military base ive been imunized for every little darn thing undert the sun, even Hepatitis C... Well I don't know how a litle thing like a tetanus shot would cause someone so much unrest but uh... OKAYEE!

In other news... I did this:
*please note we're on the roof of a building that is quite difficult to get on top of and WITH 5 VEHICLES*
Old 06-13-2002, 10:15 AM   #68
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
ahh, yesterday 2-4 a.m. i watched Fight Club. Such a good movie [img]smile.gif[/img] !
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can" ofcourse, it wasnt the first time ive seen it .
oh yeah! wohooo!! today, ill get to play some Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. its so good that my 16 and 18 year old sisters have such great friends and boyfriends .
anyway, yester-yesterday(translation - the day before yesterday ), i made my character ready. he is a male drow wizard named Chaszmyr Khalazza(took the name from the Drow Handbook though i think ill maybe change it) and he got the best stats in the party(20 dex, 18 int! Gem Cutting, here i come !). the campaign is in Shadowdale, the city which is famous because Elminster was born there as Iff(Iff = Ivar = my sisters boyfriend = the DM) stated.
so cool to see sooo many AD&D books! there was about.. 15 books or so. the coolest was the Monstrous Manual though i wasnt supposed to read it, it was for DMs only
ah yes, roleplaying is SUCH fun, such such fun... IN my game Im a level 6 ranger right now and I am int he land known as "some town" i suck at magic and wish to learn necromancy thogh I am chaotic good, i figure skeletons are more expendable than henchmen... I use some nice weapons and have a pet wolf, my favorite item is the dragoons boots which let me jump once a day at any height to any distance that I want...
Old 06-13-2002, 11:21 AM   #69
Azred
Drow Priestess

Strange. I had a tetanus shot a couple of years ago after...well, we won't go into that [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] ... but absolutely nothing happened. No reaction whatsoever. Oh, well....

We signed the lease on the new place yesterday. Can't wait to move in just over a week!

A new opportunity opened up this week, so I jumped in with both feet. By the end of the year, things should be really great! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 06-13-2002, 07:16 PM   #70
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hey, something weird happened. I signed on to GD and I was the only one in the damned place! The latest post is 12:54 P.M., so I guess that the forum has been down all day, again.
Azred, most of the time with tetanus shots, nothing happens, but some of the time ... woh!

[ 06-13-2002, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]