Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2002, 12:27 PM   #1
Noober
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Heya.....

I've got Korgan ( or is it Kaigen?? ) & Edwin in my party, but now my rep is getting high up to 18 and they'll be leaving soon if I'm not carefull. I figure I can pick up Viconia to drop my rep a couple of points and then drop her again. But I can't remember where she went after I rescued her from burning at the steak.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or advise me how to drop my rep without doing anything tooo naughty.....

BTW - I haven't got the slayer ability yet.

Thanks very much..

Noober.
Noober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 12:32 PM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

After you rescue her, she'll go to the Graveyard. You can find her in the southwest corner.

To drop your rep, you can also steal something from a shop you don't care for much and make sure you get caught. You won't be able to buy there again, so make sure it's a shop where they don't sell good stuff, but you'll lose two points off your rep.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 12:33 PM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

WELCOME TO IW! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Lurk a little around in the Graveyard District, and you'll find her...

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 12:38 PM   #4
Noober
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you steal from someone and get caught, don't they turn hostile, causing you to kill them ( which would be really naughty! ).

???

Noober.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:41 PM   #5
Noober
Elite Waterdeep Guard

BTW.....Thanks for the location.

Noober.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:43 PM   #6
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Yea, but you can also just knock the storekeeper out with your fists (don't use Monks for this), leave the store and never visit there again.

It's not the best of methods, I admit, but the only thing I can come up with right now other than doing quests in an evil way, which also results in rep-loss.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 01:13 PM   #7
Sir Michael
Manshoon

Taking Viconia into your party drops your rep by two points, but only as long as you keep her. When she leaves the party, you get the two rep points back.

Embrace the dark side! With Korgan and Edwin, you should be EVIL. Kill some "innocents" for a quick drop in rep. (Of course no one is truly innocent, are they?)

Another point...I wiped out ALL of those sanctimonious Radiant Heart bastards, and it didn't affect my reputation one bit...that sucks.
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote