Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2001, 09:13 PM   #1
Tobbin_OHF

Ok, it looks like you have something of the link going for you, but I don't see what pic you have selected. When I right click on your "pic", it comes up: http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/UltraB...1.homstead.com You need to make sure that wherever your pic is, you are looking at it and then right click on it and look at the properties listed. It should have an address that begins with http and ends with either a GIF or JPG or something similar. If it says .html or anything other than a pic extension, you may not be able to copy it. If you can put a link on here so I could load up the page, I could go there and download the copy and put it up for you. Originally, that was the problem I had with X-Drive. I could put a pic there, but could not get a direct link to it. As an example of what I am saying:

My beginning pic is:

[ img=http://tobbin.tripod.com/m.gif] There is no space after the first bracket, but I think you know that. Ok, now here is what it looks like.

Consider this thread as a place that you can try your pic out. If not, you could either post the address where the pic is (maybe not directly to the pic, but the page it is on) and let me know which pic you are trying to post. I (or others I'm sure) could go there and get an address for you. Good luck with whichever way you go though.

Old 02-28-2001, 08:17 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Tobes, you may just want to change your img syntax to the UBB code.

Ehm don't mind me, I'm just testing!

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame