Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2001, 09:08 AM   #1
mdalos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So i killed elisa, went back to harespia, gave her the ruined wand and she says i am the chosen one and a door opens up...i went downstairs and got the treasure from the treasure chest, went back to valeia and roendalf says that i still don't have the orb of clarity...what did i do wrong? do i need to identify all my stuff to find it or did i miss something?
mdalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 09:24 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

You should have gotten it directly from Harespia. Check your character's inventory for a pinkish amulet. If not, go back to Harespia and see if it dropped on the ground.

The character whose inventory it's in must be the first one to speak to Roendalf. The others will get credit after the fact, when you click on them after he recognizes the one with the Orb.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 09:54 AM   #3
mdalos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I looked all around and didn't have the amulet...tried to talk to harespia again but she wouldn't say anything else...so I killed her and she still had the orb on her so I guess i am moving forward...thanks anyhow, hopefully no long term ramifications for killing the gypsies!
mdalos is offline   Reply With Quote