Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2001, 11:43 AM   #1
Eoghan

Im in the cript in the grave yard (beginning of game)... I went down and jumped over the broken stairs.... but now I'm stuck there??? I have been everywhere in the area... How do I find a way to open the water gates to get the jem that goes on the booger stick thing so I can open the door up the stairs???

Thanks very much in advance for assistance....
Old 07-08-2001, 12:00 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

first of all, welcome to the W&W forum!

I'll answer the first question:
take 4 unbroken barrels, stack 'em stair-like, and do some jumping!
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 12:28 PM   #3
Silaya
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Eoghan & welcome !!
I do not know if this helps: if I remember correct, you have to dive in the water and go as near to the gate where the gem lies as possible - then you have to "use" the bubble stick (is in a chest in one of the four rooms). The stick will pull the gem to you...
after that you can open the elvator in the big room above.

I wish you much pleasure in playing !!

Silaya
Silaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 12:38 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Eoghan!!!!

As Silaya stated, you use the bauble stick to get the gem which is on the far side of the underwater grate. Return to the big room with exits in four directions - one is closed - examine the door frame and you will find a depression that matches the shape of the gem (will be on the left side). Use the gem on the depression and an elevator will open up.

Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Silaya, I don't believe I have had a chance yet to welcome you to the board too. Welcome!!!
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2001, 02:19 AM   #5
Moni

Check into your Start Menu/Programs/Activision/Wizards & Warriors link off of your desktop for an online help file that leads you to a walkthrough of the whole crypt/asylum area too!
'Twas the only thing that got me finished with the place into my third day of playing

P.S.

Welcome To The Forum!

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 07-10-2001).]