Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2001, 05:38 PM   #1
Barbara
Welcomed New User

heres the situation: i completed the shrine, found the exit, and i want to return to brimloch to get quest promos, and etc. i cant get home. one of my pc's finally got high enough to get the create portal spell, but no one yet has the teleport spell, and that same pc needs over 200,ooo pts yet to also get the teleport spell. is there another way to return to brimloch? if i continue on past the shrine exit, will there be another place to sell items, and receive training? i really dont want to ditch all the treasure i accumulated, i cant carry any more, not even a single scroll, i am full up!
i want to get back to town, and i cant go back thru the shrine because of the pit at the entrance, i cant get back up it! what can i do??? thanks in advance to anyone who helps.
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 05:51 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Find your way back to the room with all the spikes coming down - that has the pit between you and the way you entered the temple. On the wall over by the pit there is a button - when you push it, you should get teleported to the far side allowing you to make your way back to Brimloch Roon. Some folks have said that this doesn't work - or only worked with a priest type character pushed the button. It has worked for me numerous times. SO save your game before you try it and I hope you make it back to town safely!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 05:51 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Barbara,

There's no cities past the Shrine of Anephas. However, you can return through the Shrine back to Brimloch Roon. In the room on the south side of the pit (the one with all the crushing pikes) there's a button on one of the walls. Press it and it will teleport you back to the entrance side of the pit. I forget which wall it's on; I think it's on the west wall of the crushing room. There's a secret entrance from another part of the dungeon into that room.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 05:54 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ha, 12 seconds apart, Wyv! Pretty good!

-Saz
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 05:54 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I was thinking the same thing, Saz!!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 07:39 PM   #6
Barbara
Welcomed New User

a big thank you to both wyv and sazerak! and i thought your 12 seconds apart thing was cool too
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote