Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2001, 01:26 PM   #91
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

*BUMP*

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-29-2001, 02:23 PM   #92
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

HI! So glad to see you back Ramon! Mayhap we can 'book' or ST chat again sometime. The book forum could use a little 'jolt' now and then!

CloudPhenom (teehee and a great big giggle)- that name makes me smile everytime I write it! Stick around, huh?
Hi Cloudphenom ,

just realized that I have not really talked all that much to you since I came back - big omission on my part. But you have not been here quite as much, either, have you ? Have you been playing mp a lot ?

Btw, is Spam Master an "official Ironworks title" ? If so, I am rather glad that I'll will never reach such heights - physically impossible for me.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 03-29-2001).]
Old 03-29-2001, 04:48 PM   #93
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOARD MEMBER?
Wah Says: Well, been away - but now I'm here to stay! (That rhymes!)

WHAT'S YOUR REAL FIRST NAME?
Wah Says: Wah of course! I'm an honest person and using my name makes me feel more like *me* - not some enchanting wizard called "Detritus Albakakkah!"

GOT ANY ANIMALS?
Wah Says: Yeah! Some Budgies (we call them budgies for short here in England - Budgerigar is just toooooooooo long! LOL! And some fishes of course!

APARTMENT, HOUSE, HIGHRISE OR TOWNHOUSE?
Wah Says: It's a house

ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?
Wah Says: Yes, though my family leans towards being Atheists

BALL POINTS OR FELT TIPS?
Wah Says: MY PARKER PEN!!

WHY DO YOU PLAY RPGS?
Wah Says: Because it's the only thing that makes me use my brains other than a maths exam.

WHAT CAR/TRUCK DO YOU DRIVE?
Wah Says: Still too young to drive - 16

DO YOU CLICK ON ZIROC'S SPONSOR'S ADS?
Wah Says: Some - then connection went down and I went "Forget It!"

WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO (OCCUPATION)?
Wah Says: Not working either - too busy posting here

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC (COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ETC.)?
Wah Says: Classical - it's so soothing at bedtimes...........

HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
Wah Says: three titchy brothers which annoy me like hell.

WHICH IS BETTER, MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES?
Wah Says: Beaches, mountains aren't my thing.

IF YOU WENT ON "SURVIVOR," WHAT LUXURY ITEM WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Wah Says: My Manga Sketchpads

CHIPS OR DORITOS?
Wah Says: Chips AND Doritos - WHAT?! I'm only allowed to choose one? Okay - Chips.

WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE (DREAMING KIND)?
Wah Says: To lose my sanity and become part of the "looney world".

WHAT DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS THINK OF YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS BOARD?
Wah Says: They say - "What's best for me!"

WHAT'S YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE GAMES OF THE PAST 2 YEARS?
Wah Says: BG2, Zelda and Final Fantasy 8

DEATH PENALTY OR NOT?
Wah Says: Yes, all actions follow their consequences.

ARE YOU PLANNING ON STICKING AROUND ON THIS BOARD?
Don't you people want me around anymore? (Please tell the truth)

Nice one!

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 03-29-2001, 05:04 PM   #94
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
oh heck. I missed Ramon again.

Bilqis, ma'am, anything in particular you wanted to tell me ?

------------------
So long !

Old 03-29-2001, 05:21 PM   #95
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Ahhhh! Cloudy has smacked me!!! It felt.....GOOD!!!!!!
LoA, you keep making me spit stuff onto my keyboard....sigh...*smacks him again with a bag of birdseed* Oh sheesh! Here, go feed those birdies and make amends for your nasty little poem

Cloudypie

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-29-2001, 05:23 PM   #96
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:

Bilqis, ma'am, anything in particular you wanted to tell me ?
No Ramon. It's just been awhile since you've been around and I miss your witty reparte' is all.

How are you?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-29-2001, 05:35 PM   #97
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Epona, c'mon now I didnt mean to make you cry! Theres a birdhouse in my back yard! It was just a silly thing I learned in the military, sorry but I really was just joking
Awww! It's OK, I know it was just a joke - I wasn't *very* upset!!
One thing that did upset me today though, was I was channel-hopping on TV and I saw a stupid vet program where a cat had been shot in the face at point-blank range with an air-rifle. Now that DID make me cry! I'm just an old softie, but I can differentiate between your poem and a real act of cruelty!
No offence taken at all - I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear in my post that I was just j/k

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas.
Old 03-29-2001, 05:47 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Hi Cloudphenom ,

just realized that I have not really talked all that much to you since I came back - big omission on my part. But you have not been here quite as much, either, have you ? Have you been playing mp a lot ?

Btw, is Spam Master an "official Ironworks title" ? If so, I am rather glad that I'll will never reach such heights - physically impossible for me.

Ramon!
Yes, we do seem to keep missing each other. But it's ok. I'm sure we'll get caught up one of these days. I do enjoy our discussions! Memny asked us to do more on the book forum (BLATANT PLUG HERE! ) so I may actually do some reading so as to have something to talk about. May review something if I finish reading it! I think it's the Ziroc thread about what people are reading that is where I recommended a few things. There isn't all that much to go through, so I'm sure you'll find it!

I'm not on the board as much for a couple reasons. MP is one big one, but also haven't been posting as much at work (til today!) because rl has need of me.

I have missed you, though! Couldn't find you anywhere and then someone mentioned you might have left us! There's even a thread out there with your name as the topic. Glad to see you here, anyway.

I'm around a bit later tonight, but that's pretty late for you! (around 845ish my time). Oh, I still want to know more about that major you are studying in...sounds quite interesting! Post or email if you like.

Ahh yes, the new title...sigh..Ziroc has one heck of a warped sense of humor, doesn't he? LOL I think that title is available to anyone who hits the right number of posts! Not just me!

Cloudphenom...teeheehee

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-29-2001, 05:52 PM   #99
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Ahh yes, the new title...sigh..Ziroc has one heck of a warped sense of humor, doesn't he? LOL I think that title is available to anyone who hits the right number of posts! Not just me!

Cloudphenom...teeheehee

Cloudy, congrats on reaching the lofty heights - but shouldn't that be 'Spam Mistress'?? Although on second thoughts, that would sound a bit er... how can I put this?... I think the word I'm looking for is 'kinky' !! LOL

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas.
Old 03-29-2001, 05:56 PM   #100
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
No Ramon. It's just been awhile since you've been around and I miss your witty reparte' is all.

How are you?

Thanks for the compliment ! I am just fine, finished the huge research paper last weekend. Now I'll have to get busy finding a new flat and a new job before it is time to prepare my final thesis. And how are you ?

Ohh, I have not forgotten about our "living abroad" thread. Just building up the tension for one of my infamous long and winding posts. This afternoon, when discussing learning foreign languages on the "German" thread I was almost there.
But don't worry: you will get your chance to shine as the princess of 1001 nights of this board. Btw, did you get the chance to learn any Arabic ?

------------------
So long !