Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2003, 07:30 AM   #21
Donut
Jack Burton

I disagree, there are plenty of light hearted subjects here and far to many of the "what do you prefer red or green" subjects. Given that it's forbidden to discuss the most important topic in the world today here I think it right that serious issues are discussed.

We need less censorship - not more.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-25-2003, 09:42 AM   #22
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

I'm depressed... no really I am. I have been feeling like this ever since I had to move someone cheer me up PLEASE!!
Old 06-25-2003, 12:54 PM   #24
GForce

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:

http://www.home.no/khaukaas/files/laughing_cat.htm

all my absolute favorite links people ahve sent me. the cat one always makes me smile [img]smile.gif[/img]

Its true. The Cat link is funny!

Old 06-25-2003, 01:51 PM   #25
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Yeah I just pretty much lurk anymore. I'm still active in the roleplay forum on occassion, but I am not online much anymore either. I will send you an email with my work email so I will actually check it and hear from you. To be honest I had forgoteen about EQ2 until you just mentioned it. I don't think its ever going to come out, they have been screwing around with it for a lot longer than expected already, either way I don't really have the time for that anymore. Good to hear from you mate, I'll send yopu a mail first chance I get

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
Hey keep your little lifestyle choice to yourself and leave us out of it okay! if we want to be depressing then dammit we will be!!! *LOL*

Damn it's been forever man! How've you been and what have you been up to? I know you'd be waiting for EQ2 no doubt but it's been so long since I spoke to you last that I actually forgot all about you til I saw your name in the thread here! We really have to start posting every now and then if only to remind each other that we're the two biggest damn lurkers on IW *L*

Anyway, I won't spam your thread mate, unless you already have it MSN me at bokken_estoras@hotmail.com (new one). I'm not on all that much but I'm sure I'll be able to catch you on sometime!

Oh and don't forget your titties...heh

(Wonders if Slaughter is watching also from some dark place...)
Old 06-25-2003, 02:11 PM   #26
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
I disagree, there are plenty of light hearted subjects here and far to many of the "what do you prefer red or green" subjects. Given that it's forbidden to discuss the most important topic in the world today here I think it right that serious issues are discussed.

We need less censorship - not more.
when this was posted there was plently of light hearted topics, like US turns away burnt children, US mistreats immigrant children, fighting terrorism and more. . .
Old 06-25-2003, 07:38 PM   #27
Grendal
Manshoon

I live with my girlfriend and her three bratty kids ..I enjoy depressing topics, it makes me feel at home! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 07:51 PM   #28
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
You'll have to compete with the Fish Net King though Animal, Lord of Alcohol!
I wonder if he ever got that racing stripe out? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 07:53 PM   #29
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ren and Stimpy are what started the whole cat and dog cartoons. The best is coming back, I saw it somewhere myself. Thanks Larry! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 08:26 PM   #30
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Lighty Lighty Happy!
Good idea, but don't let it shut out the serious discussion, because I agree with Donut, it has its place here aswell.

I've recently been looking at some high quality art on the net... such as

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but for copywriting reasons, I'll link to the site I got this from.... http://www.jamesryman.com/
definately worth checking out.

Smiles all round