Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2005, 05:43 PM   #1
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

twice today my neighbor has been visited by authorities. first time was firemen, second was police. once for the morning once int he afternoon. i have no idea what is going on but they've had an awful lot of visits recently. this time several other neighbors stuck their noses in it, i dunno what is up tho, we don't talk to the ones in question since they left their daughter in the car napping on a hot summer day while they were in their backyard.

either way, HT had been curious what's up with our lives, mine is mostly boring, but busy at least. i took two pictures of the neighbors and their visitors [img]tongue.gif[/img] can't wait to gossip with nathan about it, i'm crazy i know.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:27 PM   #2
wellard
Dracolisk

Poor Ruby

That sounds like stuck in the house with babies syndrome to me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Your neighbour sounds like a dead set ass**le. Who in the right minds would leave a baby in a car sleeping or not? They would have had a visit from the police and courts after I had phoned them. Maybe that was what the visits are about?

[img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 07:37 AM   #3
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

they did that last summer, right before her 2yr b-day the cops did get called, some friend of mine saw her int he car as they came to visit riding bikes. they came in asked for the phone and called, the wife/friend didn't take the time to tell me, she left that up to her hubby as she was on the phone.

i do know they have had some domestics calls on them, and i'm not sure if the husband of the offensive couple has a license but i do know he has a probation officer. gotta love what police will say in front of you to eachother when you've just told them the people they are looking for left in a rush. that was a few weeks ago.

yeh it's rather boring in here all day, especially when stupid things like presidential press conferances and information on picking a new pope comes on during my tv time.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:10 AM   #4
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

I can picture you there with a telescope rev And loving it.

I could not agree with you more Wellard. Some people need to give there heads a shake. If they do not want to do it I could do it for them.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:18 AM   #5
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

lol mack...you have no idea how i wish i could have preserved the friendship so i could keep a better eye on the child. but i think even if my friends had told me before calling the cops i wouldn't have known how to approach them about it. oh well. that little girl has to have a guardian angel somewhere cause all last summer she used to get out of her house and run across the street, she's never been hit by a car.

[EDIT] hey i'm a silver dragon! and 2 posts too late to really celebrate, oh well.

[ 04-19-2005, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: RevRuby ]
Old 04-21-2005, 05:47 AM   #6
wellard
Dracolisk

Mad

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:

[EDIT] hey i'm a silver dragon! and 2 posts too late to really celebrate, oh well.
So Morgeruat can call you an ol' Dragon and get away with it then [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote